Murta, its funny you mention promotion to an escapemi mod. Because I have long pondered why in the HELL I
was picked as a mod. Seriously, what the hell is up with that?
So to find out I infiltrated the Escapemi archive building in Langly. I searched a few documents and found the Escapemi Mod Application Form that was handed out at the front desk of the Escapemi.com Headquarters (in London) when the forums were first established. The form is pretty basic, you know...fill out your name, age, sex, forum name, post numbers, current rank, signature (both hand and forum
) , adress, ip adress, phone number, email, fax number, etc etc. All very basic.
But the interesting
thing was the sheet stapled to the Application Form. On this second page of the form, were 10 questions. Ill give you an excerpt...
"The following are ten questions that you must answer to complete this form. After answering all the questions, hand the form in at the lobby of the Escapemi.com Headquarters in London.
Circle the choice that best describes your answer.
1. Do you have a bizzare/abnormal obsession or liking for cheese? Yes/No
2. Have you suffered from brain damage at any point in your life? Yes/No
3. Was this brain damage self inflicted? (If you said ''No'' to number two, then just circle ''No'' for this question) Yes/No
4. Do you constantly run into invisible walls naked when you are rather upset? Yes/No
5. Are you mentally divergent? Yes/No
6. Have you at any time married yourself because no one else would? Yes/No
7. Are you certifiable? Yes/No
8. Do you have an obsession with your Escapemi signature? Yes/No
9. Do you badger the administrator and fellow mods of the Escapemi forums to promote you to a moderator? Yes/No
10. Are you supposed to be on medication such as Riddlin (Ritalin)? Yes/No"