lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Which would you prefer for the Republic Gunship in SW:GB?
Gunship as the 2nd Republic unique unit 29 50.88%
Gunship as a toybox unit 12 21.05%
Gunship as a cheat unit 3 5.26%
I don\'t want the Gunship at all 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: A Republic Gunship we can all live with!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2002, 02:57 PM   #1
Darth Windu
TSLRP Beta Tester

A Republic Gunship we can all live with!

Ok, now most of will know that i really, really, really, really, really (you get the idea) want the Republic Gunship as a second Republic Unique Unit. I think this would make the Republic most unique as a civ, and alter gameplay and lead to the development of new tactics by people playing as or against the Republic. Even though the majotiy of people surveyed about this issue want the gunship as the second UU, there has been bitter opposition by two members of this forum, although at least one (and i hope both) seem's willing to negotiate on the issue. I have therefore decided to come up with this post to see what the community would want, as per the poll. As always, discussion/debate ion this issue (and only this issue) is welcomed.

DarthmaulUK - i would like this to be the only Gunship thread by me on the board. So i ask if you could either close or delete the other's i have created about the Gunship issue.
Darth Windu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > A Republic Gunship we can all live with!