lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Official JKII 1.04 Patch Thread
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2002, 06:20 AM   #11
Gauvain

it seems that many ppl had that problem as well but now the dedicated server patch has been released so it should be ok
i played a duel for 2 hours under 1.04 and i must admit that i had fun
now people complain about duel taking too much time and kicking taking way too much damage
if you dont already know, there is the variable g_saberDamageScale which allows you to multiple the damage done by the lightsaber
default set to 1 i played with 4 first then 2
i think 2 is perfect for duels and ffa games as well since it does pretty much damage for a lightsaber (a full front stab in high stance kills the guy)
it sounds like an easy 1 hit kill but still you have to "fully" stab him that means he doesnt move (which is quite hard that way)
otherwise that will damage him around 40-60 hp (which i think is normal for a lightsaber, and i precise i was playing with g_saberDamageScale set to 2)
duels dont last forever anymore and there are finally really good finishing moves done
as for the kicking that MAY be a problem since it cant be blocked (but you can block bullets and so on...refer to TheRock's post on page 3 ) but there is always a way
back on 1.03 i was playing everyday with backstabbers and ass fighters and still i managed to kick many asses
i'm not a mad kicker who tries to protect the kick and i think that its damage should be fixed but until the next patch comes i'm sure a way will be found to "avoid" being kicked
so for now plz guys join servers and enjoy that patch coming from the heavens given to us by raven
Gauvain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Official JKII 1.04 Patch Thread