lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 1.04 patch and SP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-12-2002, 01:07 PM   #1
mythren

1.04 patch and SP

Will the new patch !@#$ up my game like 1.03 did? With 1.03, if you had a game saved in 1.02, the graphics were all bugged out if you loaded it and you'd have to start over...is this the case with 1.04? If so...I'm not using it till I'm finished in SP! .

Sorry if it's been asked before, I only have a few moments to be on the boards atm .

"To see a world in a grain of sand, a heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in the hour."
mythren is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2002, 11:17 PM   #2
IncreX

probably not

It doesn't look like there have been any changes made to the single player game.
IncreX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2002, 12:54 PM   #3
mythren

*does his happy dance*

woot!

"To see a world in a grain of sand, a heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in the hour."
mythren is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > 1.04 patch and SP