lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is there a secret bit?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-14-2002, 04:35 AM   #1
Sanspoof

Is there a secret bit?

Hey, I noticed something. Go to glottis.grimfandango2.com/pages/galler4.html and look at picture 4. Notice anything? Well, it's loads of the characters from GF, isn't it! But.... where are they? Is it? Could it be? Is it possible? That....

They are in the Day of the Dead Festival???

No, no, no, no, no, no, YES! Yes, it's true. They are there. And it was in the trailer too. BUT HOW DO I GET THERE??? I suspect 2 options:

1.) There is a secret route to the festival.

2.) This was merely an idea from LucasArts that they couldn't fit in (Notice the shoddy look of Nick and Olivia).

If you know anything about this, the reply.
Sanspoof is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2002, 04:59 AM   #2
Tall Guy
Est. 1985

its taken from the trailer i think. thats why loads of characters are included. it aint sercet, just LEC crammin as many characters into one shot as possible

Tall Guy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2002, 05:11 AM   #3
Sanspoof

Oh, yeah

Oh, yeah! I've heard of that. I call it 'The characters at the festival'. Of course. But I would love it if there was some capable was of Lucas Arts letting Raudaschl (Who made the tech demo) make a techie of the festival. That'd be cool.
Sanspoof is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2002, 07:09 AM   #4
GendoTheGreat
What a crock

I've had that shot as my desktop wallpaper before. Very cool but lousy quality, because it came from the trailer.

Jolly good.
GendoTheGreat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > The Calavera Café > Is there a secret bit?