lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Should they fix the saber duel (Quick Slash) back to version 103?
Yes, fix it A.S.A.P. I am dieing here!!! 3 75.00%
Yes but somewhere in between 103 and 104 1 25.00%
What ever! I do not care one way or the other. 0 0%
Hell, no!!! Weapons rock and sabers are for wimps! 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: JKIIUp104 is it a game buster?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2002, 09:52 PM   #1
hedgeduck

Post JKIIUp104 is it a game buster?

I've been running 104 for a couple of days and so far hate it. The saber duel is soooo long now that I get bored battling opponents. It is much easier to pull out the trusty weapon and splatter them in seconds. The server where I play has gone from 16 of 16 to 4 of 16 and 2 are usually bots. I have asked the regulars on the server what they think and have had quite a few BAD responses from them. From, "They have ruined the game, I guess I'll toss the CD now..." to, "They have turned a great game into a boring game..." and, "The quick slash and kill was cool but now I guess you can call it the quick slash and slash and slash and slash and maybe get a kill move". Two thumbs down

What does everyone else think?
hedgeduck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > JKIIUp104 is it a game buster?