lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Double-Sabers
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-20-2002, 07:10 AM   #1
Nejaa Halcyon

Question Double-Sabers

ive downloaded a few mods for the double-saber but none have worked. i never figured out how to use it. it says to just change lightsaber styles or change weapons or press "1" again but nothing has worked. any help is appreciated.
Nejaa Halcyon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2002, 07:29 AM   #2
Bird Of Prey!

Question

Which mod are you using??? Are you loading the Mod before starting the server or game???

DAMNIT! I'm not a nOOb, in the scope of things I'm as old as Yoda so my reflexes are a bit slower!

I'm so old that I was typing basic commands into my Atari 800 while most of you young whippersnappers weren't even a sparkle in your Daddy's eyes!! LOL!
Bird Of Prey! is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2002, 11:57 AM   #3
thehomicidalegg

you don't need a mod 2 get double edge lightsaber... first the server need to enable cheats, e.g. by typing /devmap ffa_bespin in the console... then turn off you lightsaber and type /thedestroyer in the console
thehomicidalegg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2002, 02:31 PM   #4
Bird Of Prey!

Unhappy

Bad thing about that is once Cheats are enabled Players take full advantage of the commands. The mod is a better option.

DAMNIT! I'm not a nOOb, in the scope of things I'm as old as Yoda so my reflexes are a bit slower!

I'm so old that I was typing basic commands into my Atari 800 while most of you young whippersnappers weren't even a sparkle in your Daddy's eyes!! LOL!
Bird Of Prey! is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Double-Sabers