lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Slowbiewan...?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-20-2002, 01:36 AM   #1
Skellington

Slowbiewan...?

Hey, just thought I'd ask if you're still around, and if there's any chance we're gonna see at least the SP version of the Throne Room? I 'member you said you still couldn't get it looking right in MP, but I know there's many people who'd still dearly love to take on Vader SP in a what looked like the first nigh-perfect recreation of a movie location!
Skellington is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2002, 02:20 AM   #2
SlowbieOne

Hey, glad someone's still interested.

Funny you should say that because I was just about to release a MP version of it. I wasn't going to but I have had some requests. I have to say I still have the problem with the CSG Subtract showing up in MP but not SP. However, this doesn't detract from the gameplay.

If I get enough of a response and people want me to I may go back and relelase a second version fixing the CSG Subtract problem and adding a falling catwalk. Unfortunately, the only way I see to fix the problem is to redo it, and I just don't have time for that right now. Maybe once I relelase the first version someone will know how to fix it.

So fear not Skellington, at this very moment I'm trying to get the lighting down as best as I can, then I need to add some bot support which shouldn't take long at all. It'll be out any day now. Thanks for asking.
SlowbieOne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2002, 01:59 AM   #3
Skellington

Very cool, mate! Lookin' forward to it Glad to see you're still alive!
Skellington is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Slowbiewan...?