lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Darth Maul?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-26-2000, 11:24 PM   #1
Darth Pie

Post Darth Maul?

I was wondering if there is anyway at all to access a secret character like Maul in the TPM PC game. I know you can get Qui-Gon,Amidala, and Panaka. But I was just wondering if there were anyway to get the infamous Darth Maul. I would love to play the game as him.

------------------
" If you only knew the POWER of pie! "
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2000, 03:12 PM   #2
Master Qui-Gon

Nope. The only way is to convince LucasArts to allow Zanzibar to make us one. Good luck.

------------------

Master Qui-Gon, Minister of Silly Walks
I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work.
Master Qui-Gon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2000, 03:14 PM   #3
Dave Maul

Unhappy

Nope. Not unless somebody (I mean LucasArts) let people edit the game with their own patches.

Qui-Gon, Panaka and Amidala aren't secret characters. You get to play as them as the game goes on.

You can play as Maul on Jedi Power Battles.

------------------

Dave Maul
Old 06-28-2000, 05:41 AM   #4
Darth Pie

Well yeah I knew they weren't technically secret since you get to use them later in the game but there is a code that lets you use them at any time. I wish you could create patches for it I just think that it would be cool to play the game with him. But of course LucasArts is too strict to allow it.

------------------
" If you only knew the POWER of pie! "

[This message has been edited by Darth Pie (edited June 28, 2000).]
Old 07-01-2000, 12:13 AM   #5
Jedi Master Mace Windu

Angry

Lucasarts makes TPM and then they partially ruin TPM by not making any add-ons(patches, bonus levels).

------------------
Jedi mind tricks don't work on me....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: The Phantom Menace > Darth Maul?