lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help with taking screenshots from demos...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-23-2002, 08:41 PM   #1
Primesghost

Help with taking screenshots from demos...

I recently recorded a demo of myself playing Jedi Knight 2 and would like to get some screenshots from it. What I'm trying to do is rotate the third person viewing angle and alter the third person range so that I can get a good looking screenshot. when I enter the commands to alter these two aspects, I get an error stating that these are cheat protected. Can anyone tell me how to set it up so that I can get this done?
Primesghost is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2002, 09:51 AM   #2
Heide

Open your console at the opening screen, and type in:
devmap <the name of your demomap>.
Now this map loads with cheats allowed. There you can change the angle and range for 3rd Person View. Head back to the main menu, and play your recorded demo. Angle and range keeps the same.
Heide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Help with taking screenshots from demos...