lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JediMod trouble - Help PLZ
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2002, 12:34 PM   #1
Skrig

JediMod trouble - Help PLZ

...I know I know....it's not supposed to be that hard, but I just can't get JediMod working....at all! I've been reading most of the threads regarding it, but I didn't finde te answers I was looking for....hence this thread

Now....my problem is very basic....when I have unzipped JediMod how do I "Activate" it....

....seems dumb I know, but nevertheless I can't figure it out - I've been checking the readme files and they tell me to use the JediMod Setup Screen...but how on earth do I find that??

LOL....I'm sorry but I reall hope you guys can help me out as soon as possible

greetings skrig
Skrig is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2002, 01:50 PM   #2
Dest

once you are in the game click on the setup button then click on the mods button. I think you can find your way from there.

irc.quakenet.org #jkacoding
Dest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2002, 02:54 PM   #3
Skrig

Hey thanks Dest - I found the mod setup, but when I choose "load mod" it exits the game and freezes on a grey screen!?

What can I have done wo - I just unzipped the mod into \gamedata...

...boy do I feel stupid

...?...
Skrig is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 11:38 PM   #4
Mudsquirti

Im having the same trouble with mods. i unzip them into gamedata dir just like im supposed to and then when i go to look for the mods in my setup theres none there im not sure what im doing wrong either seems like its hard to find a strong step by step instruction on installing and running all these mods ... i havent gotten anything that ive downloaded to install right except for ver1.04
Mudsquirti is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 11:52 PM   #5
Spiritual_devil

I've read in the editing central forum that you atually need to upgrade the patch to v1.3 or v1.4.
Hope that helped.
Spiritual_devil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 02:39 AM   #6
Soulyss

I thought there was somthing you could add to the Jedi Outcast shortcut command line to just load a mod on start up? Sometimes I run into trouble after I've loaded JO and then have to reload it for mods etc. If you can skip the first step and just load the mod from a desktop shortcut that might help to.
Soulyss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > JediMod trouble - Help PLZ