lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skins from Mars (listing)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-02-2002, 10:13 PM   #1
NeoMarz1

Hot Topic Starter 
Post Skins from Mars (listing)

I received a lot of E-mails in regards to what skins are available. Here is a current list of all available “Skins from MARS”. Most can be downloaded from...

www.jediknightii.com
www.jedicenter.com
www.jk2files.com

4-LOM
Adi Gallia
Barriss Offee
Bultar Swan
Dahre
Darth Seph
Dermot
EMP77
Emperial Seph
Jawa Hybrid
Luminara Unduli
ObiVM
Plo Koon
Qui-GonVM2
Sith Learner
Sith Rodian
Sith Yoda VM
Windu V2

To the readers of this post, I would like to use this forum to get an idea of what kinds of skins people are most interested in. I’m talking “Skins” not models.

If you are working on a model, and need help skinning please e-mail neomarz1@msn.com. I would appreciate fairly skilled modelers to reply.

Current Plans: I am working on my Model skills, so that I may bring you some original model work.
My current plans are to skin Sith versions for all the races. As well as, versions of Jedi counter parts.
I am a huge fan of Dual matches, so I’m working on base characters that can be somewhat versatile.
NeoMarz1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Skins from Mars (listing)