lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can someone please make a new blood mod!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-02-2002, 09:07 AM   #1
TroopCommander
Rookie

Lightbulb Can someone please make a new blood mod!!!!

since the blood mod that is out isnt that good.....check out some of the screenshots of medal of honor allied assault's blood mods.....i know with a lightsaber there wiouldnt be alot of blood but the one thats out is just a mist.....visit www.alliedassault.com

check out the blood files section and look at the screenshots...i have dagroov's ultimate gore for mohaa(medal of honor: allied assault)

If you do not like anime i do not like you......

I really hate you if you do not like RPG's.......

Chrono Trigger is my favorite RPG......next to that is FFVII........

Sephiroth and Magus FOREVER

Hahahahahahaha, look at the funny boy dance, teehee

TroopCommander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 09:23 AM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
There's a couple of blood mods. Personally I think the mist is fine... it's what we've seen in the movies, although a little blood pooling under the severed limbs would be quite movie-like as well...
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 09:35 AM   #3
Deetox187

Well i'd like to see a blood mod thats more compatible with jedimod, you constantly see blood mists come out of nowhere lol.
Deetox187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 12:40 PM   #4
mythren

I'd think there'd be little to no blood involved with a Lightsaber wound/death - the heat from the blade would instanatly cauterize any wound (in ANH there was blood with the dude that got his arm cut off...but not when luke got his hand chopped in..erm...TESB was it?), so all you really would see would be the mist (as per TPM, and perhaps AOTC, but I was too dazed to actually notice heh) which is, I assume, heated blood .

However, when someone gets torn up by a Flak (Fletchette) Cannon (I don't care whatcha say, I'll always call it a Flak , there should be quite a bit of it :d.

"To see a world in a grain of sand, a heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in the hour."
mythren is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2002, 05:31 AM   #5
Lunatic Jedi
Don't make me use this!

Deetox is right. You can often see blood mist through walls. I sort of use it as force seeing, without having to use up the force meter. Muah ha ha ha! I'm so evilly clever!

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...unaticJed1.gif removed [img] tags due to HTTP 401 response --tk102

"Yes. The pain you feel is your very essence, the essence of the crude animal known as Homo Sapien."

-Millions Knives
Lunatic Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2002, 02:56 AM   #6
Force Fed

Reality.
It would be interesting if someone were to modify that yellow and balck texture you see when you dismember characters, so it looks like an open wound rather than recently charred skin.

Dream.
It would be cool if someone was able to take the blood and gore from Soldier of Fortune 2 and integrate it into JK2. I guess it would take away from the Star Wars feel of the game, and I'm guessing that the two games won't integrate well unless you're a master programmer(coder, modeller, mapper, etc,).

Force Fed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2002, 03:58 AM   #7
Deetox187

Quote:
Originally posted by Force Fed
Reality.
It would be interesting if someone were to modify that yellow and balck texture you see when you dismember characters, so it looks like an open wound rather than recently charred skin.
Have you dismembered the Padme model? when you cut her up you see a red meat texture with a bone in the middle.
Deetox187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2002, 05:55 AM   #8
kazune

Thats sooo sick. Listen to yourselves. It sounds like butchers talking about how to cut pork or soemthing.

Just tell me why you would need blood?
What would it add?

Kazune
kazune is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Can someone please make a new blood mod!!!!