lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skins that should be made...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-12-2001, 02:49 AM   #41
oninosensi

sariss is a little too butch for me, and while nude skins would be nice, the basic forms are a little to angled and pointy for me (like Lara Croft in TR1). But if you can give them a more, ah, curved figure,

|
|
|

------------------
"I see", said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2001, 09:00 PM   #42
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

Question

Err... Oninosensi??? I think your hormones are at it again. Besides, there are kids around here so behave. (please)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2001, 02:25 AM   #43
Boba Rhett

Wink

Some people here need to get out more.
Old 01-13-2001, 03:20 AM   #44
oninosensi

Thumbs down

Yes I do, I post here almost nightly don't I?

------------------
Old 01-13-2001, 04:55 AM   #45
paulbarnard

What's your point Pedro? Come one say it boy. I don't have all day. I have at least four more posts to make insulting you children with oni.
Old 01-13-2001, 09:05 PM   #46
Kurgan

Wink

I'm sure you guys were kidding, heh, but making nude skins is against the LEC liscense agreement. Anyway, over the years I've seen some here and there, and they are quite awful and crappy looking.

Besides, why would you want to see a low-poly pink model in a game? Who would download that so they could see it in your game? If you want one so bad, make it yourself, it will probably look better than the ones out so-far.

Btw, Al MacDonald has made some of the "ancient" siths, which I thought he made up, until I read "The Art of The Phantom Menace" so they are based on actual sketches.

You can find them on Al's site

http://www.jediknight.net/3do/

or in a Gob patch for multiplayer (plus many many more SW skins) from the BFP2X site (Al MacDonald's Unofficial Star Wars Skinpack):

http://www.jediknight.net/jkmag/bfp2x/

Kurgan
Old 01-15-2001, 02:43 AM   #47
oninosensi

Question

I have never seen a nude skin, but i am am sure theey would look bad, the way the characters are setup, it just won't look right. The figures are too square.

And besides, they don't belong in SW. Too many things have a sex angle, and it is a relief to see one where it is handled better. The fricction between Han and Leia was handled just fine in my opinion.

------------------
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Skins that should be made...