lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: This ever happened to anyone?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2002, 08:48 AM   #1
FunClown

Post This ever happened to anyone?

Me and a friend to a computer store today to buy him some ram and me a printer. We ended up finding the store and were greeted by a line lasting 45 minutes in what felt like some sort of soup nazi but this time computers. So we went and took our place in the line waiting outside the shop. Some people in the line told us this was normal. A few people in front of us left the line fearing it was too big but we held on. We might have been in last place but we had come to far.

Finally we were in first place in the line waiting outside until someone left from inside the shop and we were able to enter. We were then able to walk inside and was greeting by a person at the counter asking what we wanted. I said that I wanted to upgrade to 128MB of RAM. He then looked at the motherboard and said he wasn't sure if the ram would work since it was an old motherboard. Then we said we would try it anyway. We were then told that there were no 128MB memory modules in stock.

I then asked for the printer and he said sorry we havn't had that brand (Canon) in for a while, please come back in a few days.

My little heart sank. After all that waiting I was then told...

No Soup For You!!

No, I am no relation to Krusty.
FunClown is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > This ever happened to anyone?