lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Would anyone be interested in making a clan map?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-11-2002, 12:40 AM   #1
Anakin751138

Would anyone be interested in making a clan map?

Shadows of the Jedi needs a clan map. I have tried and don't understand and neither does my clanmates. I just want a pretty simple map. Here it is.

-A downstairs that has a main corridor with rooms off to the side.
-a duel room
-a training room
-other rooms of your choice
-an Upstairs with a council room
-other rooms of your choice

Overall I would like the map to have some booby traps and hidden rooms too.

If interested leave a post or IM me at Anakin751138, or e-mail me at beh02@fsu.edu. I will send you floorplans.

Thanks
SotJ_Anakin
Anakin751138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2002, 04:25 PM   #2
Anakin751138

Come on someone, I'll beg.

Please someone make this map. I would think mappers would want to show off their skills.
Old 08-12-2002, 12:17 PM   #3
Anakin751138

bump
Old 08-12-2002, 09:55 PM   #4
Shadriss

It isn't that we dont want to show off our work, Anakin. It's that taking on a job is a fairly serious bit of work, and very time consuming. Not HARD per-se... just takes a lot of time we could devote to other maps WE thought of.

Now, you have two options here. Either you can keep asking others to make it for you, which may have little result, or you can learn to do it yourself. I know you said neither you nor your clan understand it, but there is a VARY easy to follow tutorial at this site : http://richdiesal.jedioutcastmaps.com/tutorials/

Now, if you try this and STILL cant figure it out, then I'll see if I cant squeeze in some time to help you out. I already have three maps in progress, and all three are Clan based.

Best of Luck

Shadriss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 11:25 PM   #5
Anakin751138

Already Did

Shadriss,
Thanks for posting the link to the tutorial but I've already used that tutorial and there is just so much that it is very overwhelming and for me it doesn't sink in. If you could squeeze in time it would be great, if not, oh well for me.
Old 08-13-2002, 12:33 AM   #6
kya4life

hmm

i'll do it, out of pure boredom... god i wish my girlfriend was home, cough. anyways, yea message me on AIM so we can talk: aim screename is KYA4LIFE and if u dont have aim... then, i wont do it laugh. I'll show u some of my levels that i've never released... so u can see if i am good enough.
kya4life is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Would anyone be interested in making a clan map?