lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A really strange problem!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-13-2000, 12:47 AM   #1
Jedi Kenobi

Angry A really strange problem!!!!!!

When I try to play Jedi Knight on the zone, sometimes the levels won't load. It says "failed to load level" or something to that effect. Other times it does not. I have tried reinstalling Jedi Knight many times. I have been playing on the zone for a long time and this is the first time it happened, and some times it works some times it doesn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

------------------

I really need to shrink this picture.
Jedi Kenobi
Jedi Knight
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2000, 01:20 AM   #2
Tycho_Celchu

I have the same problem, too. The exact error message is 'Error! Could not load level.'

Though I have no idea what causes it, I usually just restart my computer, and it works fine after that.
Old 06-14-2000, 03:10 AM   #3
Jedi Kenobi

I figured out the problem for me. Somehow 2 patches that screw each other up were on at the same time. It also happens sometimes when I try to use spork.
Old 06-15-2000, 08:08 PM   #4
Jedi Kenobi

Nevermind, that fixed the problem for awhile, but now it still does that. And it won't work even if I restart my computer. What's worse, it now does that for my MotS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE GAME DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go take some aspirin.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > A really strange problem!!!!!!