lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anchorhead (Beta) Map Release
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-15-2002, 12:32 AM   #41
monsoontide
Multiple Arm Attack!

Thanks a lot Andy867

I'm currently at work (Damn nightshift), but will email a zip file containg a few screenshots in the morning when I get home. (I think about 4meg worth, but you can pick and choose which ones to post).

Started adding a few sound fx today and trying to iron out some minor kinks before I continue construction.

For the curious, I've kinda set this level in the time period directly before ROTJ when Bobba Fett has come to deliver Han Solo to Jabba.
So if/when I get to working on the SP version of this map (If there's any interest from the community) that will form the backbone of the plot.

Monsoontide.
monsoontide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2002, 12:51 PM   #42
monsoontide
Multiple Arm Attack!

Exclamation Attention: Andy867

Just e-mailing pix to you now about 6meg. Will take a while as it 56K dial up

As a side note, I'm thinking of finishing of my QUEENS STARSHIP prefab as I think I've worked out a way to do the windows.
If anyone has a chrome shader they can lend me I'd be most appreciative. Will make a small Qui-Gon vs Darth desert duel map for it too.

WHEN I'm done with Anchorhead

Monsoontired
monsoontide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Anchorhead (Beta) Map Release