lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Special Force COGs needed for multiplayer...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-26-2000, 03:29 PM   #1
Forceflow

Post Special Force COGs needed for multiplayer...

Hey everybody! I'm Forceflow-tap, and I've got a request. I play MOTS at lunch everyday with my friends at lunch, and I have a request for those people that spend time editing JK/MOTS. I need a force power cog that DISABLES grip, Deadly sight, protection, and blinding for MOTS multiplayer. THe reason is that the two asswipes that play with me argue about the force powers all the time, about how deadly sight/grip/blinding/protection is too cheap. Can somebody PLEASE make a patch for me so I don't have to listen to them WHINE!!!!!

THanks...

------------------
Guy that kicks his
friends butts at JK/MoTS
everyd
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2000, 05:57 AM   #2
LDB_Leeman

try doing no-force matches - those are real tests of skill - none of this poncy jumping/speed sight - just your eyes, your ears and a weapon. Much more fun.

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.
Old 04-27-2000, 04:13 PM   #3
The_Gamesta

Hey tell them to shut the hell up......That is if you are the host...and start the game with the settings you want.
Old 05-04-2000, 03:36 PM   #4
Forceflow

If I did that, then they'd start their own game and continue to whine!

------------------
Guy that kicks his
friends butts at JK/MoTS
everyd
Old 05-04-2000, 07:55 PM   #5
LDB_Leeman

Question

Just to get things straight, do your friends moan because they hate having the powers used against them, or do you moan because the powers are used against you?

Either way, the best way to sort this out is to learn how to counter each power (I'm pretty sure that each one can be countered somehow).

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Special Force COGs needed for multiplayer...