lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I'm back ... and with some questions ...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-29-2000, 11:56 PM   #1
Soul-Dazzle

Arrow I'm back ... and with some questions ...

Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was playin JK and MotS about 2 years ago. back then I was using the aliases : Exodus, Snake-Eyes and I think Mousse.

Anyway, Im back in the game, not really for net play but when Ive finished my student exchange in Japan I wanna play MotS against my friend modem-to-modem.

so, can it be done? does MotS work okay like that?

what else, oh yeah, the Big Fluffy Pack skin pack, I remember using that back in the day. where can I find it? can somebody please fill me in on that.

is there a mots version, I remember just as I was leaving the JK/MotS scene they brought out a BFP2. is there a bfp for MotS?

level editing and skin editing (as well as model editing) : is there ANYONE out there that makes custom skins/models/levels or anything like that?

yeah thats all for now, Ive got more to say but Ill say it in separate posts.

------------------

S o u l - D a z z l e AKA Dj Dynasty AKA Dynastical Fantastical AKA Sphinx Leone AKA Tha Hundred-Thousandth Archer Out Ta Mark Ya AKA Tanuki AKA Ninja-Syringer
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2000, 06:22 PM   #2
oninosensi

Editing: goto massassi.net-

BFP2 skin pack is at jkmag- there is a link on the fisrt page. get manowars3 while your at it- very cool.
Old 10-31-2000, 09:37 AM   #3
Soul-Dazzle

Arrow

thanks bro, but what is the address for JKMAG

?????

------------------

S o u l - D a z z l e AKA Dj Dynasty AKA Dynastical Fantastical AKA Sphinx Leone AKA Tha Hundred-Thousandth Archer Out Ta Mark Ya AKA Tanuki AKA Ninja-Syringer
Old 11-01-2000, 01:35 AM   #4
oninosensi

it is in the sidebar at the jediknight.net home page.

also- checkout GaS (guns and such) at Massassi.net- you'd like that mod- make sure to get patchcommander 1st.

------------------
"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"
Old 11-03-2000, 10:21 AM   #5
Soul-Dazzle

thanks heaps man

BTW does anyone remember me (Snake-Eyes, Exodus, Mousse) from the "old days" ???

------------------

Old 11-04-2000, 02:11 PM   #6
oninosensi

No. Course I just recently started playing JK and MoTS online.

------------------
"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > I'm back ... and with some questions ...