lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A difficult time with a x-wing mission
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-15-2001, 12:51 AM   #1
argonaut

Question A difficult time with a x-wing mission

There is a mission in the game x-wing(tour 1 :OP 7) where I have to fly a y-wing to disable three x-wings with subverted r-2 units and protect shuttles while they repair the r-2 units and rescue the pilots. I can't get past this one and achieve all goals. I can achieve all the goals except keeping shuttle 2 from being destroyed.It repairs the r-2 unit then is destroyed after.. MY wingmen (other y-wings) do not acknowlege orders when I use shift A to order them to attack. They just go to hyper and get out. Any thoughts to help me get past this one and put the slow y-wing piece of junk behind me.

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: argonaut ]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2001, 11:21 PM   #2
MadPoster

Try my universal fixit-

1) Remove tower to outdoor location
2) Remove coverings to reval inside
3) Pumel repeatedly with sledgehammer until problem is resloved.

Needing a new sig idea to get rid of:
MadPoster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > X-Wing Trilogy & X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter > A difficult time with a x-wing mission