lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: NwO Clan Recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-19-2002, 06:18 PM   #1
reaper1576

NwO Clan Recruiting

Ok Iím trying to recruit some "QUALITY" players that do not have those Holier than thou attitudes. I want only good players that want to have fun and are fun to hang with! We want peeps for MOHAA, Jedi Outcast, and C&C Renegade for now. We will add games later. And as many people that can map/mod in those games to help with clan projects. I want no more than 5 new peeps for each game. We are also looking for mapper and more for the clan moding team.
Nwo2K.net

reaper1576 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2002, 05:18 PM   #2
JediKane

Hey i am a pretty good player,but there are some days were u cant seem to get a frag no matter what.Im sure u know what i mean.But anyways i have aim and msn which both can be found in my profile,so just messeage me.1 thing is i am in school now so messeage me or just email me.My hours are 8:26am-3:15pm.So ill be on around 4:00.and that is central time btw.Hope tp hear from ya!!!

Kane
JediKane is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2002, 09:24 PM   #3
reaper1576

Can anyone who is intressed email me or got the the site NwO please thanks

reaper1576 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2002, 04:21 AM   #4
MaceWindy

HI I might be 2 late but I will try anyhows, I would like very much to join a clan for Jedioutcast, Been playing for a couple of months now - infact its just about taken over everything else!, this is the first time I've tried to join a clan so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to sell myself?, I play through gamespy most times so I could be checked out there. If I'm on form then I expect to be in the top 3 most times (dam I hate to sound like a dick head) I prefer saber only - no weapons.

Right I gotto go

hopefully hear from u

bye
MaceWindy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > NwO Clan Recruiting