lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Clan [JEDI] site up
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-20-2002, 03:35 PM   #1
Yoda_623
GoodFella

Clan [JEDI] site up

A new Clan [JEDI] site is up. It gives you info on how to join the clan as well as other things. Some of it is not finished yet but it should be soon. Please ignore the ip on the site. If you go to our server the name of it is Clan [JEDI] Hobo H00d. You can get to the site by clicking on the link in my sig. We hope to see you on the server.

Yoda_623 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2002, 04:04 PM   #2
Revan Bakr'

MAN, THAT WAS CRAP-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

---- golly, sorry about the flame................

--------------------Revan Bakr'
Sithopath

Revan: Sometimes I feel like you don't know me at all. (Lightsaber ignites) (Slices) And now, you never will. HAHAHAHAHA!

"Austin..... I am your father."
"Really?"
"No, not really. I can't back that up."

http://www.boomspeed.com/jakobo48/Al_sig2.jpg [URL]
Revan Bakr' is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2002, 12:15 AM   #3
Yoda_623
GoodFella

*bump*

Old 08-23-2002, 12:16 AM   #4
BlindReaper

ummm.....right.... it definitly needs some work....ok...that's all i got to say....Atleast get the screenshots working that's the best part about every site....bye.

I laugh at the weak...I feed the poor....And i rule the stronge...
I am the one...The only...The original....BlindReaper
BlindReaper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2002, 05:26 PM   #5
Yoda_623
GoodFella

Quote:
Originally posted by RAditZfREak
ummm.....right.... it definitly needs some work....ok...that's all i got to say....Atleast get the screenshots working that's the best part about every site....bye.
Ok, its a bit better. Check it out now.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Clan [JEDI] site up