lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: where are the moderators
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-09-2000, 06:28 PM   #1
theahnfahn

Post where are the moderators

It has come to my attention that a person is abusing this message board. I won't name any names, but this is getting to be rediculous. It is evident in the cantina, and in the racer forum. Please, can we get rid of this person? They even triple post the same negative stuff in our religious discussions.

------------------
And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2000, 12:18 AM   #2
Darth Kurgan

Thanks, it was brought to my attention. I hadn't been monitoring the forums over my vacation (two weeks during Christmas and New Years), but I had started scanning the forums to make sure stuff was okay.

I checked out the posts in question, and had to lock some threads, it's been taken care of.

Kurgan
Old 01-10-2000, 02:33 PM   #3
Ikhnaton

I think more than a locking is needed for this certain individual. If he tried this on my board (XWA.net) he would be gone. and yes I know this isn't my board.
Old 01-10-2000, 03:27 PM   #4
Kurgan

Arrow

As I said, the problem has been dealt with.
Thanks for your concern.

Kurgan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 5. JediKnight.Net > Feedback > where are the moderators