lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: is there a battle of Naboo
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-30-2000, 07:03 PM   #1
SuperGumby

Question is there a battle of Naboo

does anyone know if there is a battle of naboo in Force Commander??? if there is let me know and if there isn't there should be.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2000, 05:35 PM   #2
Brenn

No, there no battle of Naboo in FoCom. Neither the Imperials nor the Rebels even existed yet. I'm not sure, but there could be a special cheat code that activates some sort of Naboo level.

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!
Old 04-03-2000, 01:07 AM   #3
Watto T

Hey my friends:

As long as a related subject is up, I'd like to ask/suggest if/that someone did/should make an add-on to give the player access to new Trade Federation and Gungan armies?

Now THAT would be cool.

Imagine, Fambaas and AT-ATs facing off. Roll Droidekkas into a Rebel base and reak (spelled right?) havoc on their infantry. Catapult a few Gungan energy balls into an AT-STs top hatch or bring down a few airspeeders with 'em. Or simply drive 3 nice MTTs into an Imperial garrision and drop off 30 or 40 Battle Droids!

--Respectfully, Watto T
Old 04-05-2000, 11:45 PM   #4
TarlSS

Well, the Gungun and Trade federation armies would be considerably worse then the Imperial and Rebel because of thier dated equipment. It's like pitting WWI soldiers against WWII soldiers.
Old 04-06-2000, 12:45 AM   #5
Nute Gunray

I dunno about that one. The Gungans would be wiped out, yes. Hand to hand weapons wouldn't stand a chance against an AT-AT. But Droidekas and ATTs could do nicely against stormtroopers and AT-ATs.

------------------
Still no real sig.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > is there a battle of Naboo