lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JediMod 1.2 disconnect problem
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-25-2002, 09:06 PM   #1
Jah Warrior
part time waster

JediMod 1.2 disconnect problem

Our server runs JediMod 1.2 and of late everytime somebody wins a match in duel mode players are getting disconnected.

Its only recently started doing this and can see no logical explanation for this as the config is unchanged from when it was working just fine.

Also the with JediMod running it is virtually impossible for people to connect while in Pure mode, why is this? Is this a common problem and does anyone know a solution to these questions?

Peace & Ting

Jah
Jah Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2002, 11:26 PM   #2
Rad Blackrose
Banned

I believe someone else had a similar problem stemming from a bad .pk3 file. Can we get this confirmed?
Rad Blackrose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2002, 04:47 PM   #3
Dest

No clue what the duel mode problem is. If it worked before then it should still work.

The connection problem might be because you or the players have old style hilt files in their base directory. The hilts where everyone has the same hilt I mean. I think it does this in normal non JediMod gameplay too. Try turning on autodownload and see what they start downloading.

Also, I think there is a 128 model limit in the game, so all the hilt models + a bunch of player models might push you over that limit, and I have no clue what happens then. I would assume it just ignores the extra models but it might also cause memory errors or something.

irc.quakenet.org #jkacoding
Dest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > JediMod 1.2 disconnect problem