lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help with msiion 14!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-22-2000, 02:42 PM   #1
bry

Question Help with msiion 14!

First off where is Luke? Can I play complete teh agem by taking over all the turrents (sp) and then destroying them (del) thsi way tehy can't retake them, would it set off the alarm? If not how do I do it? Shoudl I leave two stormies in the turrets in case they are retaken? or shoudl I just run for it? Plz help!

------------------
bry is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2000, 05:06 PM   #2
Ben

Hi, here is the strategy i used to get passed that level ...
First off make sure you get all defecting stormtroopers to help. Capture the command center to get luke and make sure you leave one stormie there. Get control of the 2 vehicle turrets near the TRMB and leave one in each. Get luke and brenn in the TRMB. Dont move it yet! Send the other remaining stormies to destroy the artillery by the command centre. This sets off the alarm - once the artillery is gone, gather any stormies left and get out of there. There are some kaalanite rebels to help nearby - just move a stormtrooper near them to recruit them.
I found it best to send the troops ahead to take over turrets and left the TRMB in the central area with a couple of troops to guard it until my route to the evac area was clear. Carry on to take over turrets, leaving one tropper in each. later on you get an ATST and more kalaanites - that helps alot in taking out any imp stormies you encounter. Try to keep the alarm from going off for as long as poss. Hope this helps

Meanwhile, any1 else got any tips for me on return to ruul part 1 (the level after this one?)

------------------
You can always run, but you'll just die tired.
:-) :-)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2000, 10:02 PM   #3
WildMustang

the command center holds luke in the bottom left get him and use his sensor abliity
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2000, 05:53 PM   #4
bry

Thz m8 i did it this morning due to your help. I just found a great free game guide. go to www.ign.com and click game guides then Fc. I am now on teh walker gambit beacuse of this. It works for every mission so far (um 2 I have got so far with it)

------------------
bry is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Help with msiion 14!