lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: entering sandcrawler
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2000, 08:34 PM   #1
BOK

Wink entering sandcrawler

Have found sandcrawler at end of training mission 2. How do I get Dellis to enter sandcrawler, and not shoot it into a million tiny bits. I would love to see mission 3. But am Forceless.
A very young jedi

you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2000, 10:52 PM   #2
SuperGumby

Thumbs up

what you gotta do is send in some strom troops with a shift right click, the way you know your doing that is your cursor changes to a green cursor and is like spinning. after the troops clear it out you send in Dellis, the same way, a shift-right click. that should fix your young jedi mistake.

Old 04-05-2000, 06:52 PM   #3
Krownis

The other thing to keep in mind is when you send in your troopers, after they clear the place you need to make room for Dellis. Sometimes there's only room for 4 guys so be sure to check and make sure there's room.
Old 04-05-2000, 10:29 PM   #4
BOK

Smile

Thankyou Krownis and Supergumby!!
Bok
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > entering sandcrawler