I'm starting to like sub puzzles.
Like two or three puzzles to solve another.
So in other words, I'm doing it similiar to Thriftwood.
Here's an example from Roger Foodbelly: (SPOILER!)
- You must talk to the magical tree, which is recommended by the elves.
-Go to the magical tree, it's almost dried out. And can't talk to you, because it can't speak since it's almost dried out.
- You have to find some water to it.
- Go to the public well.
- Lower the bucket which hangs on the well's rope.
- It wasn't tied correctly, so you lost the bucket into the well.
- Now you have to find another bucket. Ask around.
- Some will tell you to look inside the tavern. Go there.
- A man is blocking the door, and says there's a meeting inside there (obviously not, because it's never a meeting inside there)
- You must find a way to move him out of the way, so you can go inside.
- If your looking closer, when a dog passes by the tavern, you'll notice that the man blocking the door gets afraid.
- So in other words; he's afraid of dogs.
- Go to your cottage to pick up your dog, or let him follow you.
- Go to the tavern again with your dog, and when you enter, the man blocking the door will run away. Your dog will return back to the cottage. Go inside.
- When you enter, you will have to ask around where the bucket is. They will tell you that it's behind that locked door, near the man drinking beer and the key hangs on the wall.
- If you'll try to get the key, the tavern keeper will tell you not to take it. You need to distract him.
- Talk to the fat man drinking beer, and ask why he doesn't drink the days' special. He'll tell you that he can't drink anything else, because then he will be loosing his sense for a while and start to yell at the tavern keeper - which happened last time. Interesting...
- Go ask the tavern keeper for the days' special, but you can't get it for free. Look at the floor.
- Near the left foot of the man closest to the closed door will you find a coin. Pick it up.
- The fat man with the beer has finished his ale/beer.
- Now, pay the tavern keeper and get the Days' special.
- You won't be able to give it to the fat man which has finished his beer, because he can see it's the days' special.
- Go back to the tavern keeper and ask if you can get the days' special in a beer mug instead. You'll do.
- Now, give the "beer" to the fat man which has finished his beer. He'll be glad now, and starts to drink.
- Wait a bit, so he can finish his "beer", and he'll be mad at the tavern keeper for no reason. He's distracting him now, and the tavern keeper is trying to calm him down.
- Get the key on the wall, and unlock the door. Get the bucket.
- The tavern keeper has given him coffee to calm the fat man now, so when you'll close the door, or not. He will notice you and tell you not to go inside there. (He'll automatically close the door, and tell that he didn't take anything(Yeah right!))
- Now you need to go to the well, and tie the bucket into the well's rope.
- Lower the bucket, and raise it again and you've got water!
- Now go back to the magical tree, and give it water.
That's that puzzle.
And it might help you Erwin, because this is a big one