lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Escape from Kaalan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-03-2000, 08:02 AM   #1
GuitarMaster

Angry Escape from Kaalan

How did any of you get through this level, I am losing patience! I'm ready to throw the CD out the window! I can't through this level. Also, I have been tryin to use the TheGalaxyIsYours cheat, is there a real cheat code for unlimited health? This is a new user, I'm not using cheats for my current "Escape" level. But looks like I'll need it!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2000, 09:51 AM   #2
Elemist

It's not a good idea to use coedes because you'll ruin your FC experiance, but if you do, yes there is an unlimited health code. Your name must be TheGalaxyIsYours and you must have the patch from lucasarts installed. When you get into the level hit the zero key. Now something is up that says 0:Stormtrooper. Click on any unit. Hit Num Lock + the asterick, two keys to the right. Do this as you would do control-alt-delete, hold down numblock and then press the asterick. You have to do this with all units you want to have tons of life.
Old 05-03-2000, 06:10 PM   #3
H.Solo

I take it that this level is the one where you got to get Brenn and Skywalker to the rebel base?

If so, then all you have to do is to first recruit the friendly stormtroopers, then get Brenn (+ Skywalker) inside the TR-MB. Then take over the two turrets next to the TR-MB. Then destroy the mobile artillery with a couple of troopers. The alarm should then sound. For the rest of the level you just need to use troopers to take over the turrets and recruit more troopers. With a couple of healthly troopers inside the turrets, you can avoid them being re-captured.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Escape from Kaalan