lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Clan, Anyone can join
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-27-2002, 12:07 AM   #1
C Moore

New Clan, Anyone can join

Hi my name is Cam and i just want to start a clan with the help of a few other people

I would like to make this clan as real as possible with having different ranks and rules

the ranks would be

Master's, Knights, Padawan's

And if you like to use guns instead

Bounty Hunter, Head Hunter, Bouncer

but that is ok becuase that is why i want to start this clan is to meet people and see what they want to do and how they would like to do it. I would only like to start off with 3 master's ( just to start off ) 5 knight's and 8 padawan's. If you are one who likes to use guns then i would like to start it off like this, 3 Bounty Hunter's, 5 head hunters's and 8 bouncer's.

Padawan's and Bouncer will be trained by either a Master, Knight Bounty Hunter, or a Head Hunter ( depend's on what you want to join )

The name of the clan would be called "The Untouchables" {TuA}

So if you think you would like to join and help me get this clan going just send an e mail to cammoore2@hotmail.com ( plz name the subject "i want to join" ) if any other qestions just reply to this or send an e mail.

My In game name is C Moore so if you see my playing just ask me

The first 5 people to join will have the rank "Master" or "Bounty Hunter" ( 5 because i am going to be one of the master's )
C Moore is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2002, 03:24 AM   #2
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

Hope the new clan works out well. Please let us all know how it is doing so some of us other clans can challenge you guys to matches.

BigTeddyPaul
Crimson Masters
BigTeddyPaul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2002, 07:52 PM   #3
DiRtY $oUtH™
Banned

Post Hey!

I got an idea. How about you check OUR site and join OUR clan. Trust me you won't be disappointed. But hey, it' your choice!

http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/home.html

"Joining us, a wise decision would be!" - Darth Yoda
DiRtY $oUtH™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > New Clan, Anyone can join