lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help with redemption at abridon pt 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-05-2000, 10:01 PM   #1
NilNaara

Angry Help with redemption at abridon pt 2

Well...this is a comen question i know but I can get the ship yard and the awing pilots but..I cant survive all the attacks for long. I servive about 5 but atretion wears my people down n they only come down so fast... help please

you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2000, 11:57 PM   #2
Garindan

i haven't made it that far yet. i am at the volcanoe level after you place those homing beacons. :-) try building tons of defenses around your base (like troops and vehicles) then go after the enemy command center and blow it up (so they can't build any more stuff) and then wipe out everything else out (that's what i do).
Old 07-08-2000, 03:16 AM   #3
NilNaara

Well I have the TRMB and as soon as I get it its like all hell brackes loose...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Help with redemption at abridon pt 2