lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Jekz Draken Chronicles
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2000, 11:54 PM   #1
NeoFang

Thumbs up The Jekz Draken Chronicles

He looks over to Kalican who is concentrating fully on the space infront of them keeping his hand steady on the flight stick. He looks back to the same space that seemed to be there for the last few hours. They had been flying without stopping for the last twenty hours at least and he was getting tired of seeing the same stars and the occassional planet or sun. He needed sleep. Sure he had gone twenty hours or so before but he hadent been to sleep in about three days.
They were on their way to Earth4 a planet in the Deoloxic Galaxy. He didn't know where the other three earths where but he knew that he was to start his Jedi training there with a person who was said to be a professional at training people of his age. He was 24 and a half and felt that he needed to expand his horizon more, and figured that being a jedi would be a good way to do this. From what he had heard he only picked on person at a time even though he wasn't in with the council that was on of the rules that he abided by. That was pretty much it, that and that he had accepted him to be his apprentice.
They arrived at Earth4 a few hours ahead of schedule so they had a little time to rest before meeting with the man. They rented a room at a place they called the thruster Inn. It was mainly full of space shippers and stuff. They got a room and rested for a while. He awoke to the sound of Kalican singing a song that had been stuck in his head since they left the space port on Yavin. He got up looking at the digital alarm clock it said E12 which was about 10:00 o'clock in his homeland time.
His appointment with the man was at 12:30 so he got up and went into the bathroom. Unlike most Inn bathrooms this one had a toilet that was stop being used in the mid 22nd century. He did his buisness and went though his travel module and picked out his tan suit. He put it on, it wasn't his most comfortable but it was his nicest. He washed his face and hands, and layed his brown hair down as best as he coud. He strapped his belt on and put his blaster into his holster. He and Kalican set around talking of some of the Luke Skywalker adventures they had heard about and left about thirty minutes before the meeting time. They got there a minute or two before and knocked on the door of the small adobe style house. His knuckles against the steel ari locked door made a klanking sound that echoed for yards. They stood there fo a few minutes and then as he started to knock for the second time the dorr slid open and a man stood there in a white suit with a matching robe, his hood hung down on his back and his face was fully visable. He was abot 6'4 taller then Jekz by 3 or 4 incher, he had shiney black hair and a small trimmed beard of the same color.

"Ahhhh..."He said looking down at Jekz then his eyes shifted to Kalican.

"Your Jekz, and you are..." He ended leaving the sentence as a question.

"I am Kalican Jukonz, Jekz's pilot and friend." Kalican answered before Jekz could do it for him.

"He is my best freind actually..." Jekz added waiting for the man to reply.

After a few seconds of silence he responded "I can only have one apprentice."

"NO, I am here as a supporter actually...I still think a blaster at your side and a good eye is a good enough weapon for me." Kalican said smileing.

A smile came to the mans face and he moved out of the way of the door and motioned them in.

"So you want to be trained as a jedi...." He said

[This message has been edited by NeoFang (edited June 19, 2000).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 3. Community > Star Wars Role Playing > The Jekz Draken Chronicles