lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lightsaber Combat
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-27-2000, 04:00 PM   #1
Trago Rall

Post Lightsaber Combat

Is there anyone out there who would want to do lightsaber combat role playing with me?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2000, 07:29 PM   #2
Jigga-Man-Windu

That would ber far too slow, with the posts going back and forth, my young apprentice.

------------------

--------------
Jedi Apprentice Mace Windu
"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"
Old 04-27-2000, 09:38 PM   #3
Trago Rall

Thank you master nobody. It was a suggestion. And i didn't say that it had to be here. Do you know Instant Messangers???
*sticks out tounge*

no apprentice of yours,
Trago Rall
Old 04-27-2000, 11:21 PM   #4
Mace_Windu

Weve done them in Jedi Kaniggits chat room. Eeth Koth, Master Yoda and I had one(More joking then actual fighting but its all good). If your interested the address is http://jedikanigget.homestead.com/Je...ttlesChat.html
There hasn't been many people there lately though.

Old 04-29-2000, 10:01 PM   #5
Jigga-Man-Windu

I appologize, Trago Rall. Your idea does sound good in a chat room or IM. If you ever need an opponent, ;let me know. My email's bdcook@execpc.com. May the Force be with You.

------------------

--------------
Jedi Apprentice Mace Windu
"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 3. Community > Star Wars Role Playing > Lightsaber Combat