lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: League open tournament!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2002, 12:06 PM   #1
MaD_MoRmoN

Exclamation League open tournament!!!!

The JK2 Division of the Ironglove league is hosting an open tournament to all interested clans. We will be hosting 5v5, nf duel, ff duel, free for all. If you are interested in particiapating please contact me via e-mail, AIM, on IRC gamesnet #igl-jk2, or just go to the site and register to play.

Thanx,
MaD_MoRmoN

Don't worry, your arm will grow back...maybe.
MaD_MoRmoN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 01:27 PM   #2
topshot
Loves Taffy

Question Tell me about this 'Ironglove' league.....

what are the rules? what's it like? that stuff.

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 08:01 PM   #3
MaD_MoRmoN

The scoop

The rules are simple and are posted on the website http://ironglove.com/index.php?leagu...vs5&page=rules

As for what is it like, probably like most other leagues with a few exceptions, There will be play-offs for the losers as well as the winners, plus clan on clan tourneys picked at random, to bump a clan into invite league. These little side tourneys are to help keep people doing their best and keeping a spontaneous nature to the league play.

Don't worry, your arm will grow back...maybe.
MaD_MoRmoN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 09:40 PM   #4
topshot
Loves Taffy

Y'know, I have a league a little like that......

It is the Jedi Outcast: World Clan Fighting League. There are a couple different rules for jedi and sith clans, though. You could go Jedi vs. Jedi, Sith vs. Sith, or Jedi vs. Sith. There are more stuff on the site to explain. http://worldjoleague.tripod.com/

I'm still working on the site, though. Heck, maybe it'll be as good as the Ironglove after the league makes it big. But I'll challenge anyone who's time would be close enough to Central time.

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Ladders & Tournaments > League open tournament!!!!