lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: "And they say that a hero can save us, but Kyle is getting too old...."
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2002, 03:57 PM   #35
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

The person that played Kyle in JK1 cinamatics didn't have a grey beard. Look at this link.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...katarn/eu.html
For those who never played JK1. The cut scences were played by actors! Not like JK2 were it was done in the game, but real video with real actors. I bet have of you never played the first two games. So if you are one of those. DON'T MESS IT UP FOR THE TRUE FANS!!!! YOU MOST LIKELY PLAYED QUAKE OR STUFF LIKE THAT AND CAME OVER TO THIS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS MADE BY RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you don't fit into this then I might be a bit better about this.

Just because I don't know something doesn't mean I'm stupid. It means you failed to tell me.
TheWhiteRaider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > "And they say that a hero can save us, but Kyle is getting too old...."