lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Spam Bind
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-14-2002, 04:20 PM   #1
FalloutGod

Spam Bind

Well every now and then i come across a jackarse in 1 of the duel servers who runs and runs and runs and wont fight anyone. It bugs the crap out of me because you have to wait 20 mins for him to finnaly die...So...Heres my question, does anyone have a good spam bind that will lag the server ALOT causing him to drop or anything like that? Much Appreciated -Thx

tp^fallout

Comments Are Welcome Flamers Are Not.

"Whatever Works"
FalloutGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 04:33 PM   #2
Old_Ben

I don't know what you mean by spam binds, but if you change your skin a couple times that should make things a little laggy.

So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view.
Old_Ben is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 04:33 PM   #3
FalloutGod

i mean like chaning your name a certain why like so many times or something like that

"Whatever Works"
Old 09-14-2002, 05:28 PM   #4
zworqy

Wow, FalloutGod, you actually managed to make it EVEN MORE confusing than it already was!

"The Jante Law" by Aksel Sandemose, 1933

1. Thou shalt not presume that thou art anyone [important].
2. Thou shalt not presume that thou art as good as us.
3. Thou shalt not presume that thou art any wiser than us.
4. Thou shalt never indulge in the conceit of imagining that thou art better than us.
5. Thou shalt not presume that thou art more knowledgeable than us.
6. Thou shalt not presume that thou art more than us [in any way].
7. Thou shalt not presume that thou art going to amount to anything.
8. Thou art not entitled to laugh at us.
9. Thou shalt never imagine that anyone cares about thee.
10. Thou shalt not suppose that thou can teach us anything.
zworqy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 06:32 PM   #5
TK_Nutritious

that's a very bad solution to your situation, spam binds are just annoying to other players and will just as likely drop other players that just want to play as well as the person who is annoying you
TK_Nutritious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 06:44 PM   #6
Psionic Jedi

To spam your name just bind your name to one key

bind f1 "name FalloutGod"

then bind a variation to another, closeby key

bind f2 "name ^1FalloutGod"

Tap these two alternatively and it'll change your name from white FalloutGod to red FalloutGod and back.

The ultimate solution to your problem is to not go to servers where "jackarses" hang out.

Name changing doesn't really lag me at all, and I've got a pretty average comp. And by screwing up the server with lag you're just as bad as the jackarse.

Without fear, there is no courage
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
This would be really funny if it weren't happening to me.
In the land of California, in the heat of San Jose the dark haired PSIONIC JEDI forged in secret a master computer to control all others and into this computer he poured his money, his computer parts and many screws
One computer to rule them all. One computer to find the foes
One computer to bring them all to hell and in the darkness conquer
In the online gaming world where the envying ones lie.
-Original dito119
Psionic Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 11:22 PM   #7
FalloutGod

This is what i use now but it doesnt seem to work very well...

set "spam" "name F;wait;wait;wait;name
Fa;wait;wait;wait;name Fal;wait;wait;wait;name Fall;wait;wait;wait;name Fallo;wait;wait;wait;name Fallou;wait;wait;wait;name Fallout;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutG;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGo;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGod;wait;wait;wait;name F;wait;wait;wait;name Fa;wait;wait;wait;name Fal;wait;wait;wait;name Fall;wait;wait;wait;name Fallo;wait;wait;wait;name Fallou;wait;wait;wait;name Fallout;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutG;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGo;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGod;wait;wait;wait;name F;wait;wait;wait;name Fa;wait;wait;wait;name Fal;wait;wait;wait;name Fall;wait;wait;wait;name Fallo;wait;wait;wait;name Fallou;wait;wait;wait;name Fallout;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutG;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGo;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGod;wait;wait;wait;name F;wait;wait;wait;name Fa;wait;wait;wait;name Fal;wait;wait;wait;name Fall;wait;wait;wait;name Fallo;wait;wait;wait;name Fallou;wait;wait;wait;name Fallout;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutG;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGo;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGod;wait;wait;wait;name F;wait;wait;wait;name Fa;wait;wait;wait;name Fal;wait;wait;wait;name Fall;wait;wait;wait;name Fallo;wait;wait;wait;name Fallou;wait;wait;wait;name Fallout;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutG;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGo;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGod;wait;wait;wait;name F;wait;wait;wait;name Fa;wait;wait;wait;name Fal;wait;wait;wait;name Fall;wait;wait;wait;name Fallo;wait;wait;wait;name Fallou;wait;wait;wait;name Fallout;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutG;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGo;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGod;wait;wait;wait;name F;wait;wait;wait;name Fa;wait;wait;wait;name Fal;wait;wait;wait;name Fall;wait;wait;wait;name Fallo;wait;wait;wait;name Fallou;wait;wait;wait;name Fallout;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutG;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGo;wait;wait;wait;name FalloutGod;wait;wait;wait;

"Whatever Works"
Old 09-14-2002, 11:38 PM   #8
thehomicidalegg

you won't win many friends doing that
thehomicidalegg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Spam Bind