lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: =|PL|= Recruiting all - Winner of the master yoda award
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-02-2002, 06:59 AM   #1
=|PL|=Stalker

Wink =|PL|= Recruiting all - Winner of the master yoda award

Hi all well My clan is advancing everyday and i guess well all i have to say is feel free to join. My website won the Master Yoda Award given by darth yoda 85 who is running a competition for all clan website

check our my website here

thanks all!!!
pl admin - stalker

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

thanks all enjoy your time on lucas forums.
=|PL|=Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2002, 10:41 PM   #2
=|PL|=Stalker

Arrow ...

To all forum readers. id just like to say that im glad the imposter is gone. and it wasnt me ok? thanks obi

anyhow. to anyone looking for a clan.. just remember
www.ping-lagits.cjb.com

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

Old 09-03-2002, 02:57 AM   #3
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I'm glad to see we have a great clan in our ranks. I love the webpage Stalker. And I also like your attitude. Straight forward, always polite. Very kickass when looking for a great clan. So I wish your clan the best of luck. And I see your member count is getting pretty high. That would make for some great gaming sessions.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2002, 03:03 AM   #4
=|PL|=Stalker

Thumbs up thankyou

Quote:
Originally posted by jessman233
I'm glad to see we have a great clan in our ranks. I love the webpage Stalker. And I also like your attitude. Straight forward, always polite. Very kickass when looking for a great clan. So I wish your clan the best of luck. And I see your member count is getting pretty high. That would make for some great gaming sessions.
yes yes mate. thankyou so much. i noticed your site is looking good (for geocities) i am so looking forwar dto your new site.. love your forums too. i hope your clan works out great. heh.. yes gaming sessions.. well clan training is good.... except when you go in an empty room ( oh heres an emtpy room lets train in this one) then everyone joins it............ pitty... i wish we could have a server of our own.....

thanks for your time again everyone

Old 09-03-2002, 04:25 PM   #5
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
If I got the Master Yoda award, you should have got the Sith one. I mean, you have a really great page. One of the best!

*Thinks of something to say...*
Your supporting fan.
ZBomber

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2002, 06:45 AM   #6
=|PL|=Stalker

Thumbs up why thanksyou

hehe thankyou very much

thinks of something to say.......
oh i got soemthing
anyone who wants to join goto www.ping-laggits.cjb.com

thanks all
seeya

Old 09-08-2002, 10:37 PM   #7
=|PL|=Stalker

id just like to say. soon i will be getting a dedicated server for our clan

also i am training noobs
when i get my dedicated server i can take about 5 noobs at once
so anyone who wants to learn please visit
www.ping-laggits.cjb.com
and contact admin

Old 09-10-2002, 06:27 PM   #8
Master Yogurt

good news. whos the server?
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 07:35 PM   #9
=|PL|=Stalker

deunno

dunno, i got no idea. lol i think jessman233 is working on that for me. dunno whats going on tho...........

Old 09-10-2002, 07:37 PM   #10
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Little difficult to find someone. I've asked alot of people. All declined. But I'm still trying.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 09-10-2002, 07:57 PM   #11
=|PL|=Stalker

np mate. thanks a bunch i hope you like the splash ill put it online tonight

thanks again

Old 09-14-2002, 11:35 AM   #12
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

BOO! Hey stalker check your pm's. I sent you a private message about the dedicated server. Enjoy pal.

Old 09-14-2002, 08:53 PM   #13
=|PL|=Stalker

thanks alot mate!
best luck with your clan eh. im so glad things are working out for you. And i hope you will hang your banner with pride

thanks all

Old 09-14-2002, 09:00 PM   #14
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Hows your clan doing, Stalker?

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2002, 10:20 PM   #15
=|PL|=Stalker

its doing great! really. i got 3 american members. 1 french one.. kinda

and i got a dedicated server. thanks jessman!!!

anyone who wants to join goto the site
thanks

Old 09-18-2002, 04:07 AM   #16
=|PL|=Stalker

Thumbs up dedicated server

hi all. id like to thank my friend danamelessone for setting up a dedicated server. find the ip addres here
http://cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~swghq/yabbse

and we are recruiting all elite players. so if you are good. please contact... (we're in australia) so any aussie players. come along!

Old 09-22-2002, 02:52 AM   #17
=|PL|=Stalker

Australians......... come in come in
i might have forgot to mention that most members in our clan are australians. Anyone from australia wishing to join an elite clan can contact me. You may even get into the alpha squad. check out the webpage today
thanks all

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > =|PL|= Recruiting all - Winner of the master yoda award