lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sons Of Yoda Now Hostile!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-23-2002, 09:30 PM   #1
DiRtY $oUtH™
Banned

Sons Of Yoda Now Hostile!

Attention: The Sons of Yoda clan is frustrated with all this crap that people have against our clan because of our superiority. So guess what..we no longer believe in allies. Everyone is now an enemy and we have no mercy. Sure you can still join, no problem, but we are no longer friendly. Maybe if so many people wouldn't send us ****ed up e-mails and people talking **** on our threads, we wouldn't have to do this. But too late. The old Sons of Yoda are no more! We are hostile and accept ALL challenges. We no longer believe in friends or allies. That is all.
DiRtY $oUtH™ is offline   you may:
Old 09-23-2002, 10:29 PM   #2
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
yay.

Our academy of over 40 would march through you.

Why you bein so mean? just cause others are arses doesn't mean you stop makin friends. I was thinking about asking to be allies, SOY and the Academy.

But obviously that is out of the question now.

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may:
Old 09-23-2002, 10:37 PM   #3
DiRtY $oUtH™
Banned

So....you would march through us huh? Well, ask Topshot to tell you what happened to him earlier today. You and your little army can just keep dreaming. Sorry. If you still THINK you can win...sign the form on our site to challenge us. Thank you for your waste of time!
Old 09-23-2002, 10:39 PM   #4
topshot
Loves Taffy

In honor of the real Sons_of_Yoda....

I must destroy this twisted and evil form of this clan. I will train much harder than you, Darth Yoda. And now that you declared everyone an enemy, then Father Torque is no longer your friend. You have declared him also, as an enemy. You must be destroyed!

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may:
Old 09-23-2002, 10:40 PM   #5
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Yoda85
So....you would march through us huh? Well, ask Topshot to tell you what happened to him earlier today. You and your little army can just keep dreaming. Sorry. If you still THINK you can win...sign the form on our site to challenge us. Thank you for your waste of time!
yowsa!

Don't take it too seriously! I was just foolin with ya

I just want to know why you hate everyone.

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 09-23-2002, 10:41 PM   #6
topshot
Loves Taffy

And Darth Yoda.....

..........harsh.........

-obi

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may:
Old 09-23-2002, 10:46 PM   #7
DiRtY $oUtH™
Banned

oh is that so...well, you're the one who acted all big and bad until i whooped your ass...now, to obi....I don't hate anybody...i just don't want to have to deal with CERTAIN people...like Topshot who joins my clan, steals my ideas and gives them to that sorry ass clan he's in and then leaves my clan...thats what it is. So i didn't mean to offend you. But topshot...you are no longer my ally until an apology is made for your actions. That is all.
Old 09-23-2002, 10:57 PM   #8
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Well, whatever this little "thing" you have goin with topshot has to be worked out through PMs and emails, cause people that are guests might see this and freak out and not join the forums.

Nothing personal against you two, cause I haven't had to shake my finger at either of you ,but this has gotta stop.

*holds up peace sign*

Let's keep the family environment

Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 09-23-2002, 10:59 PM   #9
DiRtY $oUtH™
Banned

yes, good idea...please remove this thread..thank you.
Old 09-23-2002, 11:01 PM   #10
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

I'll close it at your request. I can't delete it because many other mods told me it slows the forums or somethin some how.

*shrugs*

Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Sons Of Yoda Now Hostile!