lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Thanks for this game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2002, 06:25 PM   #1
Inquisitor907

Thanks for this game

I have been and rpg gamer for ten years now. I used to hate first person shooters, bad.

My favorite game of all time is Baldur's Gate 2.

I finished this game yesterday, I tried it a bit at my friends house and found it dull at first, until I used the lightsabre. I must say that I have always been a big Star Wars fan, and to be able to do the things this game allows simply overwhelming.

I know that the story is rather simple, but who cares. I have never been so entrenched by the genius of tactical combat in this game. The practice I got with the sabre from getting shot down by a bunch of rodians, to killing two shadow troopers at the same time without getting hit once.

This game rocks. It is visually gorgeous, an adrenaline rush with no match for me. The tactical combat and implementation of the lightsabre is pure genius, it feels like a real sabre fight.

Thank you so much, to whoever designed this game, its great.

I've got a bad feeling abouth this.
Inquisitor907 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2002, 11:17 PM   #2
Spider AL
A well-spoken villain...

Raven Software designed it, and I thank them too, every day. They did us all a great service.

Hope to see you on the duel circuit mate.

[FW] Spider AL
--
Hewwo, meesa Jar-Jar Binks. Yeah. Excusing me, but me needs to go bust meesa head in with dissa claw-hammer, because yousa have stripped away meesa will to living.
Spider AL is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 05:48 PM   #3
00M-187

I agree! I still love and play this game almost every day since it came out!

-ZONE NAME-
Darth_Ytnom
00M-187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Thanks for this game