lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problems with AI bots in Mulitplayer
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2002, 05:50 AM   #1
ForthRight

Problems with AI bots in Mulitplayer

Okay, it all turns into a mess.

For example, I setup a Team FFA map with a `red` team of Vader, Maul and ShadowTrooper and a `blue` team of myself, Luke and Kyle.

The first time I play the map it seems to work alright but when the match ends and restarts suddenlu all the AI bots names are messed up and some are on the wrong team. I found myself fighter Luke and Kyle even though they were on my team before, and also their names were wrong - when I killed Luke it said I had killed Vader?

I`m quite new to the game so could somebody tell me why this happens and if it is a normal problem. It just seems a bit pointless setting specific blue and red teams when the game decides to change them all around and load the wrong names for the models etc.

Thanks.

ForthRight.

"As light begins, and darkness fades,
You live your life, the great charade..."
ForthRight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Problems with AI bots in Mulitplayer