lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Using custom sabers in Promod?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-14-2002, 03:49 AM   #1
Homeboy

Question Using custom sabers in Promod?

Just want to tell ArtifeX that some people here in Taiwan really like Promod.

A few questions arise, though. Is it possible to use custom sabers? When will dual/two-bladed saber be available (maybe without new animations)? How about model scaling? I already know about that competitive-mode-on/off-server-variable thing (I think I proposed it a long time ago?)

Mr. ArtifeX or anyone who knows the answer please reply.
Homeboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2002, 12:38 PM   #2
ArtifeX

I haven't added dual or double-bladed sabers yet because the current animations don't really support them well. The way that they clip through your body looks really silly, especially with the double-blade. Also, the addition of another saber would throw the current game balance into chaos. Two sabers are much better than one at the moment.

Make sure to direct comments and suggestions like this to the new Promod forums, available through the Promod home page:

http://www.oculis.org/promod

Artifex *ASC*
ArtifeX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2002, 03:07 PM   #3
t3rr0r
Goblet of Fire

Quote:
Originally posted by ArtifeX
I haven't added dual or double-bladed sabers yet because the current animations don't really support them well.
what about the stances of tavion and desann?

overlord
t3rr0r is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Using custom sabers in Promod?