lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Could this be a sign????
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-06-1999, 04:21 PM   #1
Dan

Could this be a sign????

Hey! I just heard that Indy3d for Playstation will NOT come out. Now, this could possibly mean two things. A: LA has been waiting to convert Indy3d for PC over to PSX and that is the reason for delay and LA just said "This is too much. Let's forget it. OR B: LA is having trouble making Indy work for PSX and is dropping it, or moving it to another system (Dreamcast????) I could understand that one, because my computer is going to have a hard time doing Indy and it's faster than a Playstation. Anyways, I hope this means movement in the porgress of Indy3d for PC and hopefully, an earlier release date.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-1999, 05:23 PM   #2
JR2000Z

At least they will put the PC version on stores sometime.I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR FOR JUST TO RELESE IT FOR DREAMCAST AND THE PC VERSION AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-1999, 06:59 PM   #3
JR2000Z

Its nice to see some new updates.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Could this be a sign????