lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: whats the "absolute" best way to beat blue spammers???
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-21-2002, 05:57 PM   #1
henrychan415

Exclamation whats the "absolute" best way to beat blue spammers???

please guys i need to know the " absolute" best way to beat blue spammers. No please dont give me something we all knowabout. I need to know a way that will work 100% all the time. And please go into detail about it. contribute to this thread so we can kill all blue spammers i hate them.
henrychan415 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2002, 05:59 PM   #2
henrychan415

one post can change the tide of jedioutcast saber deuling!!!!!
henrychan415 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2002, 09:41 PM   #3
Derogate

uhh, kick whore them, or if you have no kicking, u can use red stance and take "bombing runs"
Derogate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2002, 10:23 AM   #4
Farkus

If theyre blue 'spammers' as you say, theyre probably concentrating on staying as close to you as possible and swinging like hell, so moonsaulting them should easily hurt them alot.
Farkus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2003, 12:20 PM   #5
Alesh

You can always lure them to a pit and push them... it shouldn't be too hard since they will be near you "dancing", plus if you don't attack you are probably gonna block all of their attacks.

If it's not saber only... jump high & drop a mine/detonator/pack/rocket/flechette's grenades (or push them then shot).
Alesh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > whats the "absolute" best way to beat blue spammers???