lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need FeedBack and People to Join
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-14-2003, 11:15 PM   #1
Erich

Post Need FeedBack and People to Join

Hey everyone, I decided to post in here because it said non starwars related and star wars related.....this thread might get moved.......so I just thought I would give it a shot and see. I have started a role playing clan www.jedicouncl.com and everything is going great......we have a dedicated server and we need serious people who play on a regular bases to join. So check it out and give us feed back on the site and anything else you want to just post it here, I check LF at least 2 times a day.

Thanks
Erich is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2003, 11:26 PM   #2
SPY_jmr1
The Quiet, but Deadly One

No problem, we DO have a fourm for this... a link will be up if you can read this.

Spy
SPY_jmr1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Need FeedBack and People to Join