lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Level 4 - I feel stupid
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-23-1999, 12:25 AM   #1
esayre

Question Level 4 - I feel stupid

Help! I have gotten the clock working and have gotten to the bell. I saw someelse metion there was a key on the ledge next to the bridge to the bell. NO KEY! What do I do next?

Also, how do I get a map hint?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-1999, 12:30 AM   #2
bgrindy

You want to find out how to ring the bell(the soldier statue). To activate map hints, go to the options menu, located in the same menu as exit/sound/display/controls/save/etc.

Hope this helps you out
Old 11-23-1999, 02:01 PM   #3
Damian

While walking across the bridge that connects the bell ringer with the bell, look down off the bridge at the side of the building. You'll see a window ledge you can jump down to. Carefully position yourself and jump down to the window ledge. Shoot out the window and quickly dispatch any of the ice monsters you may encounter. There is a lever in this room that drops all the ladders when you pull it. Using the ladders, make your way all the way up to the top of the bell tower. At the top you will find another lever that has a picture of a bell on the wall behind it. Pull that lever and the bell will rise up. I think you can figure the rest from here.

-Damian
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Level 4 - I feel stupid