lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 9-The Last Hope
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2003, 09:34 PM   #11
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
DarkDeac: "No, and quite frankly I don't care. I'm going to cause some general havok on the prime planes, then I'm going to go back to my Planar Stronghold and start getting some Primes to worship me again."

Spectar: "You sure? If thats what you think. You don't even have a body and your telling us what you have planed... I'm sorry to dissapoint you. But your not in the position..."

---------------------------------------

*To Kur* "We don't have time to sort out your story, you'll be confined until the battle is over. Don't worry our cells aren't anywhere as bad as Lokpihet's."

Kur: "Before you hull me off, I do like to ask why must you lock me up. I'm not your enemy, I dislike the fact that i'll be treated like one..."

----------------------------------------

Farran: "You might find out soon enough that the answers to both your questions have a similar answer. "*Farran smiles* "Ravan, I have a feeling you and I have much more in common than you might think."

Ravan: "Thats good to hear..."

*Farran truns in his chair and talks into a comm link*

-------------------------------------------

Nimalf: *as Kioet descends* "I really, really, really don't like this. Are you going to tell me who that Councilman had you detain now?"

*sees Irvine inside the ship* "Oh...Force..."

*WH Irvine quickly notices Nimalf*

*WH Irvine now towers the average sized man, walks over to Nimalf.*

WH Irvine: "Whats the matter? I see the expression that I must have decided to have a little change. Heh, heh, heh, heh..."
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > Cantina 9-The Last Hope