lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mission to Ord Katrassi: Klai's Revenge
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-15-2003, 06:33 PM   #41
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi puts on a rebreather, while using his mind power to float one over to Havoc.

He then dives in, as does Havoc. Swimming through the dark abyss, something catches his eye. He then signals Havoc over, and they both swim a little closer to check it out.

Obi (speaking through his rebreather:"<It must be an entrance. Let's check it out some more and see if there's a passage to the upper level where the cell blocks are.>"

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2003, 07:00 PM   #42
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

They swim closer to the cave's mouth. But before they can turn back, Havoc is gripped around ankle and wrist by a tentacle of a dianoga.

Obi wasn't surprised at all by the beast's presence and sped up his swim to reach Havoc in time. The dianoga batted at Bond while opening its mouth wide to devour Havoc.

Bond must act fast to save Havoc. Unless Havoc would risk frying his blaster by killing the beast with a blast from his pistol...

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2003, 07:41 PM   #43
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi quickly uses the force to speed swim. At the last moment, he ducked under one tentacle and cut through the dianoga's eyeball, thus killing the monster. At one point, Havoc fainted from the suprise attack, Obi thought.

When he checks Havoc's heart rate, he then sensed that he was being watched from some where unknown.

"What a weird disturbance in the force! Feels as if an army of Reborn are heading my way! Oh well, I better act fast and carry Havoc with one arm while paddling with the other towards that cave! It looks like there's an entrance inside that may connect to Klai's cell!"

*Starts swimming while using his lightsaber as a drill to bust through the rock encaving the portal.*

Old 01-16-2003, 12:51 PM   #44
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

The passage did indeed lead to a cell, but it was across the hall from Klai's.

Klai appears to have been beaten up a few times, but had enough strength to jump up.

"Bond?! What took you so long? Forget it! The guards left a while ago to deal with some disturbance in the beast's cage, but they never came back. Muttered something about a thing called an Acklay being loose..."

Bond cuts down the bars of the cell he and Havoc entered and do the same to Klai's. Bond and Havoc explain what kept them so long.

"That guy with the lightsaber? He never came here, fortunately." Klai responded. "I don't want to wait for him either. Where did ckcsaber and Drey run off to?"

They told him they were on their way to Takara last time they saw them.

Klai points to a hall, "That leads outside to the top of the mountain, above Takara's courtroom. There is a skylight that is there. We can see what is going on and tak the base by surprise. We'd better get going."

Bond stops him, "I felt a disturbance in the Force, more than just Darkman. There is more danger awaiting us."

Klai picks up a cortosis staff that he had found in the corner in a guard's sack and retrieved his gear, "Well, we can take 'em. Nice armor, Havoc."

They run to the mountain top and are flanked by six men with lightsabers, each one orange. They appear the same as Darkman.

"You thought you can beat me?! Now you'll all pay with your lives!"

The 6 charge the three. Klai parries each blow to him with his newly aquired staff and has no time to see how the others are doing.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Old 01-16-2003, 06:37 PM   #45
topshot
Loves Taffy

As Klai takes on a couple Dark clones, Bond tries to find a reasonable explanation as to where these Darkman imitators came from, but he quickly realizes there is no time to find one as 3 more appear from the skylight, all aiming their sabers for the three heroes.

"It's an ambush!" Bond yells."Klai, Havoc, look out!"

All 3 leap from the rooftops, but are quickly dispatched of by Bond's Blastek pistol he stole from one of the guards on their way into the stronghold. As quickly as the three were killed, five more took their place.

"Where do these guys keep coming from?" Bond questions himself. "It's as if each one was a realistic holographic image designed to distract us from completing our mission!"

Old 01-16-2003, 06:44 PM   #46
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

"Holographic?" Klai muttered. "My brother was experimenting with holo warriors, but these weapons of theirs are indeed real! I don't know how, but I think these are holograms!"

Klai knees one in the groin, but has no effect on the guy, "Trust me, no matter how powerful you are in the Force, that'd stop you for at least moment!"

Havoc and Klai retreated as Bond continued to finish a few of the Dark Holo Clones off.

"There must be a powergrid controlling these things. Help Bond, Havoc, I'll go and find it."

Klai searches for the box. Bond is slahed in the leg, but he is able to fight, but his power and accuracy are reduced drastically. Klai took out his blaster and shot two in the back of the head and then found the box.

"Just a moment longer!" He took his pistol and pulled the rigger. The box blew up in flames.

"Takara is just through this hall!"

They head off.

Old 01-16-2003, 09:33 PM   #47
topshot
Loves Taffy

"So, just how many fighters does Takara have?" asks Obi as he quickly heals his injuries through sheer force power."If he has seven or nine guys as his bodyguards, I can handle that. Besides, those 'holo warriors' to me were just merely exercise for the real threat. That Darkman dude."

Old 01-17-2003, 10:11 AM   #48
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

"He has a court of Lts, each with their own body guards. Five times two to each guard is ten, but I am sure they have Force inhibitors there after Mara Jade escaped this base.
I have a feeling that Darkman was not hired by Takara. He was after me. I don't know how to explain it. I just have a feeling I never had. I have actually had many feelings. Like right now, I'm cold. Danger is nearby....."

Abron Mar appears. He looks as Klai does, but behind him are four Nohgri with Yysalamari and cortosis armor on them, each weilding a cortosis sword. Mar also has a more sleek suit of armor, and in his hands is a large blaster rife.

"Ahh, welcome home brother. It would appear I have the pleasure of killing you myself and don't need to spend any money for some pathetic bounty hunter to do so."

"Where are our friends? ckcsaber and Drey?" Klai demands holding both of his blasters up.

"Those pathetic rats! Dead. They never made it into our throne room! Neither will you three!"

Abron Mar lets his Nohgri out on the three. One grabs Klai and tries to snap his back into two, but Klai shoves his blaster down its throat and tightens the trigger.

"Three on three! That'd be a bit more equal if they weren't so strong!"

Bond finds his saber and Force attacks are nothing but futile attempts to kill the attackers. Obi is thrown into a wall and feels his arm break under his body. He screams aloud, and a Nohgri charges him with sword drawn.

Old 01-17-2003, 05:04 PM   #49
topshot
Loves Taffy

But before the Nohgri had the chance to strike Bond down, Obi took out not his lightsaber, but his twin Blastek Pistols and started firing at every pressure point possible on the Nohgri.

Bond was aiming for the Nohgri's shoulder, or what he thought was its shoulder, and the blaster fire shot off not only the dude's arm, but put a huge hole through the sword he was carrying also.

Old 01-17-2003, 06:50 PM   #50
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

The Nohgri fell dead. Mar frowned, "I underestimated you."

He runs back down the hall, and the two Nohgri continue to attack Klai. Klai manages to kill one and knee one. The beast falls. It stubles across the floor, leaving Bond to take a pistol and finish it off.

"Come on, let's go get Mar and Takara before they escape!"

Old 01-17-2003, 07:49 PM   #51
topshot
Loves Taffy

"Yeah! Let's go jump those guys! They'll both pay severly for what they did to Drey and ckcsaber!"

Obi walks toward the Nohgri he killed.

"This'll come in handy!"

He picks up the dead beast's heavy sword and decides to take it with him for later use.

As Obi and Klai dash off after Abron Mar and Takara, the strange Darkman hides in the shadows, waiting to catch Klai off guard and kill him with one blow, but then he forgot that Obi was force-sensitive also, so he decided to lay low and attack them when they are done with their mission.

Old 01-17-2003, 08:00 PM   #52
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*rushes after them while reloading his blaster*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2003, 08:33 AM   #53
topshot
Loves Taffy

"Havoc, how many shells do you have left?We're going to need all the fire power we can get!" Obi asks

Old 01-18-2003, 10:43 AM   #54
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"3 clips of 100 shots left, my blaster can take any type of ammo less than explosives"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 01-18-2003, 10:58 AM   #55
topshot
Loves Taffy

"Here, take this super-charge. It'll double your fire rate."

*Throws Havoc a super-charge and some neutron-charged ammo.*

"Neutron-charged ammo for quicker killing. Hope it comes in handy for you!"

Old 01-18-2003, 11:06 AM   #56
Flamehart
The Commander

The party hears a faint sound behind them, and they begin to wonder what it is. A cybernetic ninja (face covered) lands down in front of the party and holds out a hand signaling them to stop.

Ninja: "Which of you goes by the name Klai?"

The Ninja identifies Klai before they can speak.

Ninja: "You are going after Mar and Takara? You won't stand much chance then." The Ninja raises his left arm. His arm transforms into a heavy blaster, then fires 3 times behind the party, nailing 3 oncoming Nohgris.

The ninja laughed and said "You need to listen. Many nohgris will come if they hear you. Since that is the case, speak quietly and move quietly." The ninja removed his mask, revealing Craig from Welmin's Cantina .

"I have to pay these guys back for conking me over the head at the cantina somehow, I might as well help you. I still uphold my offer of requiring no pay. Would you like me to join you?" Craig then draws out his sword.

(OOC: Craig's info)
Name: Craig
Weapon: Ninja sword able to cut Cortosis easier than cheese ( )
Vehicle: A Heavily Modified Firespray (think Slave 1 for u non-XWA people) ship to be 4x its speed (Firesprays are slow lol) and has 6 turrets and 2 missle ports.
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2003, 11:28 AM   #57
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

"You were in cell next to me! Sorry we didn't bust you aout, I forgot all about you!"

Klai leads them foward, "Yeah, we'll need all the help we can get. But if we don't take Mar and Takara out, they'll leave the planet! They may be on their way to the hangar now. Which is just ahead as well!"

They keep running until the hall splits into a fork with a door on each one. Klai points to the left one, "Stairs to his throne room. We can't risk splitting up, after what happened to Drey and ckcsaber. We'll go right, into the hangar."

They go in, and save for a single YT-2000 transport and a few maintance droids, it is empty. Klai runs foward and produces a battery charge, "This here ship is one of the fastest of its kind! We'll blow the hyperdrive and then go into the throne room. Watch my back for any Nohgri!"

Klai runs after placing the bomb in an opening on the belly of the ship. "It's out! Now to Takara and Mar!"

"Not so fast!" Mar walks out from behind the ship holding his large blaster rifle. Ten Nohgri are behind him, each with their cortosis swords and armor. An E-WEB is set up and the door to their esacpe opens. Takara walks through with a DL-44 in hand, "Ahh, if it isn't Klai Finn. Traitor! Kill him!"

The gunner at the E-WEB begins pouring blaster fire upon them all. "Find cover!" Klai shouts. No good, Takara has brought more Nohgri.

It is four on twenty. Klai looked over to Obi, "It's hopless. Get into that ship while I hold them off. Klai gets out, blasters blazing. The rest of the party knows he doesn't stand a chance, but they know they need him if they are to get into the ship and fly away...

Old 01-18-2003, 01:52 PM   #58
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi replies:"No way! I'm staying with you! If we're all going to
survive, we're going to need you to carry out the
rest of your plan!"

Obi jumps out of the ship and helps to hold back the noghris with an imperial mini-tenloss disruptor.

Old 01-18-2003, 02:01 PM   #59
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Takara retreats.

Klai nods in appreciation to Obi. He grabs a fallen Noghri's sword and holds a blaster in his other hand. They manage to take out maybe 5 guards, but they have all closed in on them.

A Noghri slashes at Obi. Bond flies against a wall, messing up his already broken arm he got earlier. Klai is trapped behind a crate as he picks off any guards he can.

Craig uses his skill to keep any attackers at bay with ease. Havoc, next to Klai, uses his blaster as well, and with his super-charge, falls twice as many Nohgri.

The door opens and Darkman appears. He Force pushes all the attackers over and grips them with the Force. Bond sees him, but his arm is uselss. His saber and cortosis sword a beside him.

Klai picks up his sword and charges. The two engage in a long fight. Klai is skillful, but no match for Darkman. Without help, he is sure to perish...

Old 01-18-2003, 02:21 PM   #60
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*starts shooting at Darkman who deflects them harmlessly against walls, and floors*
Darkman: Fool, do you think that will hurt me?
*Darkman throws Havoc against a wall, damaging his leg some more*

Old 01-18-2003, 02:49 PM   #61
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Havoc's courage bought Klai the time he needed to slash down into Darkman's shoulder with his sword. He then kicked the man in the shin and punched him in the nose.

Darkman struggles up, but Klai draws his pistol and pulls the trigger.

Mar is the only person left in the hangar. Klai looks over to the party, "Go after Takara if you want. If not, get on the ship and get her ready. I have a score to settle with my brother."

The two engage in combat with a pair of swords each.

Obi and Havoc know it is between those two alone. They must decide to go after Takara or leave.

Old 01-18-2003, 09:07 PM   #62
topshot
Loves Taffy

"A sibling match would be dishonorable to interrupt. Let's go take down Takara, Havoc. I also know Craig can handle the noghris on his own."

Obi uses the force to heal both himself and Havoc, then looks at the battle between the siblings before dashing off.

He quietly compliments Klai as he keeps dashing after Takara."Good luck, my friend. May the force be with you."

Old 01-19-2003, 01:35 PM   #63
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Klai and Mar's battle rages on as Obi and Havoc make their escape with Craig covering their backs.

They run up the stairwell to the throne room and enter. Takara is alone in his throne. The door seals behind Havoc and Obi.

"You two don't know when to give up. You won't kill me. Even if you could, this base would be reinforced with twice as many Nohgri that you have encountered. Even with your powers, you wouldn't survive."

He pulls out a sword and drops his blaster. "It is an honorable way to die fighting me in a duel. He throws each of them a sword.

He stands up and smiles, "I hope you won't be dissapointed in your mission. I'm sure Abron will die. That pathetic fool was not much of a fighter. Just a Womp who likes to hide. As for me..."

He charges them, sword pointed out at Obi.

Old 01-19-2003, 04:22 PM   #64
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi charges Takara, swiftly kicking him in the face before Takara could even take a stab at him. Takara flips backwards and lands on his forward areas.

"I pity you, Takara. A person like you showing no emotions for your allies. For this, you deserve to die! As for your army of noghris, I don't care how many it'd take to kill me, it'd all depend on if they could kill me! I haven't loss a single fight, much less a battle!"

"Then this will be your final judgement........WHETHER YOU AND THAT PATHETIC WHELP HAVOC CAN SURVIVE AGAIN OR NOT!!!!!!"

Takara charges again, this time avoiding Obi's blows and going for his weaker area........Havoc.

Old 01-19-2003, 04:57 PM   #65
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Havoc steps out of his path at the last second, holding his sword out where he was standing, letting Takara's speed and force knock him back from the block*

Old 01-19-2003, 05:07 PM   #66
topshot
Loves Taffy

Takara's speed and power were his only weakness when it came to Havoc knocking him backwards. Using the shockwaves that were caused when Takara's blow was blocked, Havoc had caused him to become slightly unbalanced in his movements.

"Heh, nice move Havoc. He almost could have finished you off there! Now it's our turn........."

Obi wall-walked across the room and used the force to propel himself over Takara's head while using his sword to try and make a killing slice.

Old 01-19-2003, 05:59 PM   #67
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Takara's jaw dropped. Soon afterwards, his head did to.

Obi landed and looked at the mess. He was not at all a good fighter.

They drop their swords, but after doing so, an alarm is set off. They need to escape the throne room and get back to the hangar. But the door opens and 20 nohgri flood in.

They engage the two. No matter how hard they try, they are driven backwards into a corner.

One of the nohgri raises a sword, about to drop it upon Obi, but a hole appears in his head and smoke pours from it.

"Need some help?" Klai asked holding out his blasters. Craig stood beside him. They begin to draw off nohgri upon themselves, leaving five to each man. Not much of a hassel for Obi, with the Force as his ally. Craig also is well matched.

Havoc and Klai stand back to back as they pick off the beasts, "We can make a run for it now! I don't care if you can take these guys out with your mind, they will only be replaced by more troops! Come on. Let's go!"

Klai and Havoc make for the door once the path to it is clear. Obi is further back, and with Craig, they should have little trouble dealing with any opposing nohgri along the way.

Old 01-19-2003, 06:02 PM   #68
Flamehart
The Commander

Takara manages to dodge Bond's attack, and barely dodges a sword that seemingly came out of nowhere. Craig then appears after coming out of stealth form with sword out, almost hitting Takara's neck.

"What's wrong? Can't you take out 4 'pathetic beings'?"

Takara slashes at Craig, Craig holds out a hand and grabs the blade, then snaps it in two. Craig picks up Takara and throws him between Havok and Bond.

"Have at em." Craig sheaths his sword and watches.
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2003, 06:58 PM   #69
topshot
Loves Taffy

With Craig saying the word, Obi quickly uses his mind to implode Takara's brain, causing severe injuries to his heart which eventually killed him.

"Like I said, Takara, I pity you."

Just as the alarm goes, Obi dashes off with Klai and the others, blasting and slicing away at every point.

"Gosh," panted Obi,"That Takara took some work to kill! Thanks for lending a hand, Craig. My brother Topshot would be proud."

Old 01-19-2003, 08:36 PM   #70
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

"Ka'pa!" Klai shouted at a holo image of the Hutt onboard the YT-2000, "We have killed Takara. I will take that offer of 1,000,000 credits as agreed."

They blast off. "I took out the hyprdrive, so I will land in Katraasi Spaceport. I will split up the money amongst you all. You saved my life, and you are now my friends."

They land and a Lt. of Ka'Pa hands over a datapad, "here, we have transferred the money to your bank account. Do with it as you please. Ka'pa was quite impressed with your preformance. I hope all of you will come in service with us again."

"Thanks." Klai said. He transfers the money to everyones account.

"Oh," the Lt. said, "Two guys came to Ka'pa's asking his assistance. That was five minutes ago. We are glad that we didn't need to."

"Two guys? ckcsaber and Drey?"

"Yeah, yeah, that was them."

Klai smiles and transfers the money accordingly, "Farewell, my friends. Perhaps we shall meet again on another adventure."

--------------------------

Yeah, kinda short. But that was my first RPG here. I will take a break from being GM. Lots of fun guys, see you around the boards.

Old 01-19-2003, 09:35 PM   #71
topshot
Loves Taffy

Everyone's first RPG sometimes comes out to be the best. Like yours, Katarn07, or can I call you "Agent Klai?"

Old 01-19-2003, 09:38 PM   #72
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Agent Klai is fine by me. Or just Katarn. Or just Klai.

I plan on using that Darkman to develop my character later on, when I am a GM again.

Old 01-19-2003, 09:47 PM   #73
topshot
Loves Taffy

Sounds cool. Once you develop another awesome RPG, you-know-who will most definitely join it!

Old 01-19-2003, 10:09 PM   #74
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by topshot
Sounds cool. Once you develop another awesome RPG, you-know-who will most definitely join it!
You mean Who in plural right? cause im joining too

Old 01-19-2003, 10:41 PM   #75
topshot
Loves Taffy

Yeah. I think we'll all be in the next one.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Mission to Ord Katrassi: Klai's Revenge