lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Guilty!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2003, 03:58 AM   #1
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Exclamation Guilty!

What are some of the nasty collector's habbits that you are guilty of? Don't be bashful! One thing I am guilty of is buying mulitiple figures. Especially stormtroopers, battle droids, and Clone troopers. I usually go and get about anywhere from 4-10 at once. I have dozens of stromtroopers, Royal Guard, Snowtroopers, Tie Pilots, At-At Pilots, whatever. So next time you go to the stores and wonder why you can't find guys like that, it's because of greedy men like me.
I like to make diorammas using computer enlarged backdrops of movie sets, then glue those images to posterboard, and then stand my 3 and 3/4" guys in front of them, re-creating classic movie scenes. As soon as I revamp my dioramas, i'll post some photos of them. My favorite scene is one I made with a handful of sandtroopers, some sand, Luke's speeder, Obi-wan and 2 droids. "You don't need to see his identification, you can go about your business, move along..." I see in the Jawa Trader that Stoormtrooper "troop builder sets" are now available.
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Collecting > Guilty!