lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: WIP: Kit Fisto
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-13-2002, 08:10 PM   #401
nomad

Frendon,
I just wanted to let you know that I KNOW Toonces did begin that procees a while back. It's all good though, and it really doesn't matter who does what when, and of course like Toonces said, after seeing Clod's work it really pushed him to work harder on it. That's the beauty of a productive community. Heh, I just wanted to back Toonces up on that, because I know that he had begun the work on it beforehand. Major Clod is still the man though, no doubts, but I'll just say that Toonces and him are "The Men"
And of course we are all VERY grateful

skins and model are looking awesome.
Toonces, sorry I haven't been around past couple of days, I hope I can make the deadline. Drop me a line if we don't catch eachother in time.

-nomad

MTFBWY
nomad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2002, 08:35 PM   #402
Toonces
Raise Hand If Sure!

heh, it's all good, I had the face partially rigged a few weeks ago, I just didnt go back and finish it (Kit kept me busy too) until I saw how nicely it looked on Han

Take your time though nomad, I'm not gonna rush it out the door just to get it done, can't wait to hear what you guys came up with

Toonces
www.drivingcatstudios.com
Powered by Sith
Toonces is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2002, 09:08 PM   #403
bleek

As for me, I'm almost done with my skin, yeah! Just gotta do his boots and I'm all done. I touched up the arms a lot and other areas...looks real nice now I think. I'll post some screens as soon as I'm done. Was wondering though...could I make team colors of my skin? Wouldn't take long. Dun have to though if you dun want any extra stuff to make the file bigger.
bleek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2002, 09:11 PM   #404
Eets
Me > You.

Forum Veteran 
Well, I just saw my skin in-game, and it looks awesome! ^_^

eets
Eets is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2002, 09:19 PM   #405
Toonces
Raise Hand If Sure!

Cool guys, I cant wait to see your skins

I'm gonna try hard to finish up the weights tonight, still haveing a few problems with the Tabards, but I'll be able to work them out.

Toonces
Powered by Sith
Old 09-13-2002, 10:20 PM   #406
frendon

nomad, I didn't know that about toonces, i didn't wanted to descredit anyone either, both are GREAT modelers and I am VERY grateful of what they are doing right now, so whoever started the facial animations doesn't matter just as you said, i just wanted to point out how happy I am that they are both adding this stuff to their models

hey I was thinking since now it seems that it is so easy to do the faicla animations thing for you guys, wouldn't it be possible to start updating the old models and putting that on them too? it would be so cool
frendon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 02:38 AM   #407
bleek

Finished! Can I make team colors for him?

Ain-Gel
Old 09-14-2002, 02:48 AM   #408
Toonces
Raise Hand If Sure!

Wow, bleek, that's really cool Great design

As for team colors, go for it, I'll pack as many cool skins as I can in there

Toonces
Powered by Sith
Old 09-14-2002, 11:47 AM   #409
Darth2Tyranus

hey,toonces just wanted to ask what skins will come with the model and how much in % are u into this model,it must be close to 90%

Darth2Tyranus
GB Scenario And Trigger Help
Future JK2 W.I.P-

"How About You Guys Actully Locate Your Dicks,Remove The Shrink Wrap And Use Them"-Stifler American Pie
Darth2Tyranus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 12:06 PM   #410
bleek

He did all the hard ass stuff right? But still dun take away from all the skinners . This was my first time skinning from scratch...wasn't as easy of a task as I thought it would be. He did a really good job laying it out to skin though...if that is hard to do...i dunno.

or since I went to the Anakin thread...did I misread your question . Are you asking how much work he did for the model or how complete he is with the model? If you are almost complete, anyhow, I can send my skin to you pretty soon...almost complete with the blue teamversion.
Old 09-14-2002, 12:36 PM   #411
Toonces
Raise Hand If Sure!

I'm not sure I can give you a % there Darth, but I'm working hard to finish up the weights on the model, the biggest stumbling block right now are the tenticles, they still dont move quite how I'd like. I'm gonna keep trying diffrent things, I'll get them right

Take your time bleek

edit: mars just sent me some cool new skins, I'll try and put some pics of them up soon

Toonces
Powered by Sith
Old 09-14-2002, 12:48 PM   #412
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Mars? Wow, I'd love to see those skins, I'm a big fan of his work (As I'm sure everyone else is lol). Nice to see you have such great skinners on board here Toonces. And Bleek, I can't seem to put your Anakin Solo skin away. It rules man, thank you.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 01:09 PM   #413
bleek

Hehe. Wish they would post up my Jacen Solo skin...I like that one more than my Anakin Solo one. Guess cuz I like the default's clothes more. I'll post a screeny of my skin again but this time with team colors. I'll do that once I get the red finished...I'm done with the blue version now.
Old 09-14-2002, 01:25 PM   #414
Enjoi9187

bleek, jk2files has ur skin posted up between all the dragon remix files, u can BARELY see it but its there.

Enjoi9187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 01:50 PM   #415
Darth2Tyranus

oh right toonces keep at it,oh i wanted to ask when will u post a picture of all the skins that will be avaliable?

Darth2Tyranus
GB Scenario And Trigger Help
Future JK2 W.I.P-

"How About You Guys Actully Locate Your Dicks,Remove The Shrink Wrap And Use Them"-Stifler American Pie
Darth2Tyranus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 01:50 PM   #416
bleek

Yeah but I dun like that place as much. The files dun seem to get as many d/ls and they mess up a lot. For instance, its a skin...they put it under the models section. I had a readme in the zip I sent and they didn't seem to even bother to look at it. They just posted the skin and gave the author as my....dad's name lol. They should of put bleek, Icepool, and some dood named Rain. I did the skin and Icepool and Rain did the new saber and mod compadible stuff. Oh well .
Old 09-14-2002, 02:49 PM   #417
mariners2001

though jk2files makes many mistakes, it's better to get them posted then not posted at all (cough, jediknightii.net,cough). But, I've never experienced any problems with massassi.net, just make sure you include 2 screens and follow all of their tiny little rules when submitting.

Skin Projects: (click on the links provided to download the files or view the current progress)
Emperor Palpatine: Completed
Jerec: Completed
Raas Avlow: Completed, but being redone
Mara Jade: Completed, but being redone which is nearly complete, New Mara WIP
Anakin Skywalker: Completed
Count Dooku: Done, not released
Ibtisam (Mon Calamari model) normal and rogue flight suit: Pending release
Talon Karrde: Completed
Rock Fisto (Kit Fisto model): Never released

E-mail me if you'd like to see or try one of these skins that I've not yet released.
Also, if you have an idea for a skin for me to make (Star Wars based preferably), please e-mail me with that idea and I'll take it under consideration for a future project.
mariners2001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 03:23 PM   #418
Eets
Me > You.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by mariners2001
though jk2files makes many mistakes, it's better to get them posted then not posted at all (cough, jediknightii.net,cough). But, I've never experienced any problems with massassi.net, just make sure you include 2 screens and follow all of their tiny little rules when submitting.
Sure, we may not add them as quickly as you may like, but when we do, we do it right

eets
Eets is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 04:02 PM   #419
bleek

I dun care how long it takes(well...as long as its not like a month) as long as they get the right authors and everything. Massassi temple...I've sent in 3 skins...and haven't seen any posted. One was sent over a month ago.
Old 09-14-2002, 04:20 PM   #420
icepool

Bleek your skin is looking great. Mine ended up looking ok but I've been playing around with the tools alittle and Im starting to learn how to blend to make creases in clothes so I think I'm gonna try to find some time and play around a little with mine.

STAR WARS
EPISODE III
REVENGE OF THE SITH
icepool is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 05:07 PM   #421
bleek

Thx for the compliments icey .

I'm DONE! Well as some of you may of heard me say before...the markings on the default(and blue now) are Japanese for Angel hence the name Ain-Gel. But, for the red one I changed them and the one on his head means Dark and the one on his wrap means Apocalypse(best japanese symbols I could find of dark sorta words ). I forgot your e-mail address Toonces so I'll just send the skin thru the email via the forums.

Ain-Gel

Or..mabey I cant since you dun have one lol. Can you gimmie your e-mail address again?
Old 09-14-2002, 05:12 PM   #422
t3rr0r
Goblet of Fire

are you going to put different (japanese) characters on the blue version? they all look great, btw.

overlord
t3rr0r is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 05:15 PM   #423
12thMonkey

I love that Ain-Gel skin cos it is so original.

I'll even go as far as saying it is even better than normal kit fisto

12thMonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 05:16 PM   #424
El_graco

Very nice Bleek and great model Toonces. I think that the skins ive seen for this model are the best ive ever seen. I love the ain-gel cause i like japanese stuff. GREAT WORK!!!

To be one with the force you must flow with the force
El_graco is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 05:17 PM   #425
bleek

Well I could go back and put different characters on the blue version. I wasn't planning to but if you guys want me to I can. Only prob is I could only find one good webpage with a few words translated to japanese. I'll try to find some good words to put on it....dunno what but lemme try.

I like japanese stuff too..thats why I wanted to do something like that. Actually though when I first started the skin I didn't plan to...but think it turned out nice . In that pic though I did change more stuff on the red one that you may not notice. The legs are solid boots and the flame on the wrap comes up all the way over his belt.
Old 09-14-2002, 05:47 PM   #426
Professor Snape

well i dont want u to bleek. Other ppl might but i want this to be released so i think u should just leave it the way it is

I can teach you how to bewitch the mind, and ensnare the senses, I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in Death. -Professor Snape
Professor Snape is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2002, 05:54 PM   #427
bleek

Well I might go back and change it before handing it over to Toonces. But it dun matter anyway cuz Toonces will be the one releasing the skins. Guess all of them...or mabey selected ones that he wants to include. Anyway I wouldn't release it alone because he is fixing up the model right now and I wouldn't be so bad as to release it without permission .
Old 09-14-2002, 06:34 PM   #428
bleek

Alright I didn't change the symbols on the blue one...I just added 2 more instead. On the upper part of the wrap I added the Japanese character for Fortune and on his forehead I put the Japanese character for Spirit. Also changed the icons of the red and blue versions. I'm ready to email it to you Toonces as soon as I get your address again.

Ain-Gel
Old 09-14-2002, 06:38 PM   #429
Toonces
Raise Hand If Sure!

Cool bleek, your skins are gorgeous

Check you inbox

Toonces